Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your Computer Is Your Enemy: Electronica

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 08, 2010
First of all, this is a new world idea.
Second of all, this will come after Zafaria.
Third of all, this world is computer themed.
Fourth of all, this is where you fight Morganthe.
Fifth of all, the Morganthe fight is by no means the FINAL Morganthe fight.
Sixth of all, let me tell you some stuff.

Storyline: Ambrose just recieved warning calls from Electronica, so he sends you to Falmea. She says the Electronica key was stolen and you fight a cheating mob to get it back. Then she says to go to Electronica. Once there, you find that Morganthe has stolen the sound so the golems cannot warn the others. You head to the Speakers where you talk, save pixies, and duel a brutal draconian. After that is the Application Manager. Guess what's in there? Malware! You fight so Electronica doesn't lose any data. Then it's off to the RAM Drive (an instance). The RAM Drive has been taken over by an undead-golem-virus thingy. When you beat her, then you go to the CPU Chamber, a safe zone (yay!) The next place to go is the Corrupted CPU Drive. The viruses here study Astral Magic but can strangely use power pips for normal schools as well. Next up, the Hard Drive is a factory of enemies. At the end of this area, there is a fight with an Umbra Servant, tapping into a strange new school of magic. Finally, the big bad Computer Core (instance). At the end is Morganthe, who, after defeated, says she'll be back soon.

New School (enemies only): Umbra
School Encyclopedia Entry: Umbra is a strange, new school founded by Morganthe herself. With it, she mixes Death and Fire elements with the culture of Umbra to create a powerful school. Umbra, due to its queer nature and the fact that only superior enemies can tap into it, lies outside all the other schools on the Triangle of Wizardry.
Umbra Blade (0): +40% to next Death and Fire spells
Animation: Blades appear.
Umbra Trap (0): +25% to next Death and Fire spells
Animation: Traps appear.
Umbra Shield (0): -70% to next Life and Ice spells
Animation: Shields appear.
Umbra Essence (X): 50 Death damage per pip and 60 Fire damage per pip
Animation: Two swirling wisps, one black, one red, circle above the duel ring. After a couple seconds, the wisps smash into the enemy dealing damage.
Umbra Spider (3): 150 Death damage and 160 Fire damage
Animation: Spider appears. It spins a web over you (Death damage) and red silk shoots from its front two legs (Fire damage).
Umbra Demon (7): 400 Death damage, convert half to health, then 450 Fire damage over 3 rounds
Animation: Demon throws a pitchfork at you. A shadow spirals up. The demon turns around and spikes the shadow at Morganthe, healing. Then he turns back around and fire streams from his eyes, adding the damage effect.

I'll post more about this world later.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
where do i start i like the computer thme but the spells of this new word are over powered and i don't thing the enamy only school will fly with w101 standers(so keep going and don't let me stop you)

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
Now we surf boards to go internet surfing now...

hint hint... wizards in W101 don't have computers or laptops.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
hellboy315 wrote:
First of all, this is a new world idea.
Second of all, this will come after Zafaria.
Third of all, this world is computer themed.
Fourth of all, this is where you fight Morganthe.
Fifth of all, the Morganthe fight is by no means the FINAL Morganthe fight.
Sixth of all, let me tell you some stuff.

Storyline: Ambrose just recieved warning calls from Electronica, so he sends you to Falmea. She says the Electronica key was stolen and you fight a cheating mob to get it back. Then she says to go to Electronica. Once there, you find that Morganthe has stolen the sound so the golems cannot warn the others. You head to the Speakers where you talk, save pixies, and duel a brutal draconian. After that is the Application Manager. Guess what's in there? Malware! You fight so Electronica doesn't lose any data. Then it's off to the RAM Drive (an instance). The RAM Drive has been taken over by an undead-golem-virus thingy. When you beat her, then you go to the CPU Chamber, a safe zone (yay!) The next place to go is the Corrupted CPU Drive. The viruses here study Astral Magic but can strangely use power pips for normal schools as well. Next up, the Hard Drive is a factory of enemies. At the end of this area, there is a fight with an Umbra Servant, tapping into a strange new school of magic. Finally, the big bad Computer Core (instance). At the end is Morganthe, who, after defeated, says she'll be back soon.

New School (enemies only): Umbra
School Encyclopedia Entry: Umbra is a strange, new school founded by Morganthe herself. With it, she mixes Death and Fire elements with the culture of Umbra to create a powerful school. Umbra, due to its queer nature and the fact that only superior enemies can tap into it, lies outside all the other schools on the Triangle of Wizardry.
Umbra Blade (0): +40% to next Death and Fire spells
Animation: Blades appear.
Umbra Trap (0): +25% to next Death and Fire spells
Animation: Traps appear.
Umbra Shield (0): -70% to next Life and Ice spells
Animation: Shields appear.
Umbra Essence (X): 50 Death damage per pip and 60 Fire damage per pip
Animation: Two swirling wisps, one black, one red, circle above the duel ring. After a couple seconds, the wisps smash into the enemy dealing damage.
Umbra Spider (3): 150 Death damage and 160 Fire damage
Animation: Spider appears. It spins a web over you (Death damage) and red silk shoots from its front two legs (Fire damage).
Umbra Demon (7): 400 Death damage, convert half to health, then 450 Fire damage over 3 rounds
Animation: Demon throws a pitchfork at you. A shadow spirals up. The demon turns around and spikes the shadow at Morganthe, healing. Then he turns back around and fire streams from his eyes, adding the damage effect.

I'll post more about this world later.

Good idea, but it needs a longer storyline

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Did you see my idea for the world futurico and change its name to electronica because i posted an idea litterally jst like this minus the actual areas and enimies.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2010
Dark7X wrote:
Did you see my idea for the world futurico and change its name to electronica because i posted an idea litterally jst like this minus the actual areas and enimies.

No. This is entirely coincedental.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Survivor
Sep 08, 2010
Rihanna12 wrote:
Isn't Marleybone kind of electronic already though?

No, not unless you count the golems running around. But now you are INSIDE the electronics. The enemies are like viruses and stuff.