Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An idea i think we ALL want...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Welcome To The Pet Network
Description: Tired of searching countless realms to find the pet you wanna hatch with? well you've come to the right place. The Pet Network is a system which can display your pet to be hatched with others, and you can see there's in another Realm much like the Bazaar. There would also be age and pedigree.

It would look something like this... first you would choose

Adult - Ancient - Epic

Then you would choose...

Pedigree Range: 20 - 40, 40 - 60, 60 - 90.

Lastly...

School: Fire, Ice, Storm, Balance, Life, Myth, Death.

It would show you a list of pets and they're names, also if you click on the pet it'll let you its talents etc.

How do you like the idea?

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
zplays wrote:
Welcome To The Pet Network
Description: Tired of searching countless realms to find the pet you wanna hatch with? well you've come to the right place. The Pet Network is a system which can display your pet to be hatched with others, and you can see there's in another Realm much like the Bazaar. There would also be age and pedigree.

It would look something like this... first you would choose

Adult - Ancient - Epic

Then you would choose...

Pedigree Range: 20 - 40, 40 - 60, 60 - 90.

Lastly...

School: Fire, Ice, Storm, Balance, Life, Myth, Death.

It would show you a list of pets and they're names, also if you click on the pet it'll let you its talents etc.

How do you like the idea?

I love this idea! I have to search and search for pets, but there is always cool-looking gear in that world, so I lose all my money. It is really annoying, too.

-William Deathhead, lvl 68 necromancer

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
i like the idea i hate searching the hatchery for countless hours

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Nice! It is very time-consuming to find someone to hatch with, and this is a nice way to prevent that!
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Glad you all like the idea, hope KI takes it into consideration.

Explorer
Sep 19, 2009
i really think it would make finding a pet to hatch with easier and less time consuming. good idea

Explorer
Mar 24, 2009
The main problem is the hatch has to be mutual. With the Bazaar you spend the money and the item is yours. How would it work if I would put my Epic Frontier Dragon with MC Tower, MC Unicorn, MC Locust Swarm and MC Balance Blade on the block? Could some mute with an Adult Imp just hatch and my gold is wasted? It's a nice idea, but it needs some tweaking to be perfect.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009