Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Could someone please tell me how to change the color of my chat bubble? I see all these different colors and mine is just white. Thanks for your time. If this has been answered, I apologize, but I looked through all the pertinent sounding topics and did not see it there. Thank you..Alura Dreamwhisper (lvl 15)

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
sporeian wrote:
Could someone please tell me how to change the color of my chat bubble? I see all these different colors and mine is just white. Thanks for your time. If this has been answered, I apologize, but I looked through all the pertinent sounding topics and did not see it there. Thank you..Alura Dreamwhisper (lvl 15)

it is the game that gives the apperance of the collours. my friend asked how mine was colloured and hers was white, on her computer on mi ne it was reversed lol

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
I'm pretty sure that everyone's chat bubble appears white on their own screen - like for example, your friend might have a green bubble and another person might have a pink one, but to them, their individual bubble would be white and yours would be a certain color. LOL sorry if that sounds confusing, but I guess that it just stays white for your own character (even though to other people, it might be blue or something).

-Scarlet Angelbane