Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pheonix pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
Hi. I am trying to get the pheonix pet, but I don't know where it is. Could someone please tell me what boss has it or quest quest gives it? Please.

Historian
May 01, 2010
scorchingash wrote:
Hi. I am trying to get the pheonix pet, but I don't know where it is. Could someone please tell me what boss has it or quest quest gives it? Please.

When you complete the riddle quest in Nordrilund (Nordrilund exposure), you should go talk to Falmea, and she will send you back to Nordrilund, to fight a fire boss.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
scorchingash wrote:

Phoenix Pet is for Level 58 Fire Wizards who have completed the Nordriland Quest to speak with Stengar Wordwise. Then Professor Falmea will send you on a quest to get your Phoenix egg.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Delver
Jul 09, 2009
scorchingash wrote:

The Phoenix pet. Fire only, you must be 58+ and have finished the quest Nodrilund Exposure in Wintertusk. You will get a quest from Professor Falmea. If you aren't fire same thing just different teacher you recieve it from and different pet.

Aaron Drakewalker Transcended Pyromancer