Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Like you opinion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
Dose anyone know what amount of people i should go to fight malistare becuase im almost up to him and i wand to be able to get the cloak he drops and also is he in a towere where you fight multiple enimeys or just a one shot deal?

reply soon

Justin dragonflame
lvl 48 ice
im cool (lol it was a pun)

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
the quest to find malisairs lair you need at least 3 people make sure you have ones who can stay the whole way through and that you will not have someone port and flee on you. it is an instance and if that forth spot gets wasted on a port and flee..... when i first did it i did not know i needed 3. I went with my real life boss, who has a lot of port and flee menu only people :P (a personal pet pev) so make sure you have a good group. ps my name is sierra pearlrider, if you need a grandmaster of balance to go with let me know. got to go hear malisair laughing got to go beat him again lol

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I defeated him for the first time a few days agoe. Having soloed the whole game i dont have any friends to help me so i just went up there.
Found three wizards fighting the guards outside. Joined in (after asking).
We were a level 43 life, level 49 death, a very young level 32 ice and me a level 50 death.
Had no major problems at any time.
Now i have no quests in my book, no more trainingpoints aand the only thing to do is farming for badges.

//Richard Darkstone - Savior Of The Spiral

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
MercuryMilo wrote:
I defeated him for the first time a few days agoe. Having soloed the whole game i dont have any friends to help me so i just went up there.
Found three wizards fighting the guards outside. Joined in (after asking).
We were a level 43 life, level 49 death, a very young level 32 ice and me a level 50 death.
Had no major problems at any time.
Now i have no quests in my book, no more trainingpoints aand the only thing to do is farming for badges.

//Richard Darkstone - Savior Of The Spiral

richard you do have something to do now, make friends with others and help them with thier quest it is fun to see the game through their eyes lol

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Someone PLEASE let me fight Malistaire with them! Sure, I'm only level 35, but I'm an ice wizard so I have plenty of health. I promise I won't flee or anything. I just really need to have that experience because I'm writing a story about it and I need to see what it is like. I'm Sierra Winterbreeze, level 35 Ice/Death wizard.