Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stone block transmute card?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
IS there a transmute stone block card? And if it exists WHERE can I find it? I've been on every world in the Spiral and so far, no luck! And if it doesn't exist, it should! Getting stone blocks to transmute to fossils takes an incredible amount of time! Thanks for any help on this. :-)

Taryn - Transcended Necromancer Lvl. 70

Historian
May 01, 2010
BlaqueOrchid wrote:
IS there a transmute stone block card? And if it exists WHERE can I find it? I've been on every world in the Spiral and so far, no luck! And if it doesn't exist, it should! Getting stone blocks to transmute to fossils takes an incredible amount of time! Thanks for any help on this. :-)

Check at the entrance to Survey Camp, the man standing by the door (from base camp), he should have the transmutate.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
BlaqueOrchid wrote:

There are several recipes to transmute stone blocks to other reagents, but as far as I know there are none that transmutes a reagent to stone blocks.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 66 Life

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
BlaqueOrchid wrote:

If he doesnt have it, try the floating island. The vendor on the pier has many transmutes that are very handy.