Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How doi sell my house???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
ok so i have 3 houses, oasis camp sunken palace and royal playhouse. but i wanna get storm house but it says no room. so i tried to sell my oasis camp and royal playhouse but it would let me. it always say housemust be empty but there isnt a thing in it! Someone plz help me thnx,
Wolf Deathorn Trancended Diviner

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
flak98 wrote:
ok so i have 3 houses, oasis camp sunken palace and royal playhouse. but i wanna get storm house but it says no room. so i tried to sell my oasis camp and royal playhouse but it would let me. it always say housemust be empty but there isnt a thing in it! Someone plz help me thnx,
Wolf Deathorn Trancended Diviner

Did you use the "pick up all items" button to empty the house?

If you did, I have seen other posts on here where people who did this had problems.

It seems that using that button does not always pick up all of the flooring and wallpaper. So you wouldn't be able to sell the house in that case.

But there is a way to make sure that all of the wallpaper and floor tiles have been removed.

In your house, click on the icon as if you are going to "Place an object" in there.

Then click on the tab on the left side for just the "wallpaper or flooring".

A new icon opens up on the "right side" for "picking up flooring" or for wallpaper. Then you can click and remove them from your house.

Maybe this will help.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Thank you very much dude I followed your steps and it worked thanks again Wolf Deathorn Trancended Diviner