Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Awesome Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
Yes i know they all have to do with SPACE, please read my post
New world- Consider KI to understand! Search it- please read.

Solar Flare- fire-10 pips- 75% accuracy- 1000 and firetraps to all enemies
Cut scene(like ninja pigs) two aliens on a ship arguing and knocks drink onto circut board- ship turns and flies into the sun- huge solar flare comes out and flames everyone haha

Death Star- death- 10 pips-75% accuracy- 100, then 1100 and 40% trap
Lots of clouds, but then you see ghosts running from the clouds, the ghosts crash into the enemy and does 100, then there is a dark explosion and out of the clouds comes a giant ghost fist, it slams into the enemy doing 1000, it points at them( putting on the trap) then disapates

Gravitational Pull- Balance-10 pips-75% accuracy- 1200 and elemental trap
A small world appears in the middle with a ring of rocks and space junk, world shrinks and disappears. The junk and rocks fall to the ground, then fly up and crash into the enemy violently.

(This is a long one)
Alien Army- Myth-11 pips- 75% accuracy- 700 to all, then 500 to one enemy
A crator in the ground forms and out runs five aliens, one jumps up and stands on a rock. Each alien( exept the one on the rock) shoots lasers at each enemy. A wind storm quikly blows the four aliens on the ground away, but the one on the rock stays on. He gets up, jumps off the rock, does a 360 no scope (woot, go COD) and shoots one of the enemies. Sets his gun down, then disappears.

Space Spirit-Life- 10 pips- 75% accuracy- 900 to one, then put infection on all enemies and somens life minion ( i felt bad for life)
A space ship crashes and a dead astronaut rolls out. a figure cloaked in green appears, put his hand on the astronauts chest and revives him. The astronaut stands up and shoots one enemy with laser. the space spirit joins the battle as your minion, and does unicorn every round for four rounds

ok, my hands are cramping- you guys finish the rest of the spells and tell me what you think :)
thanks