Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirror Lake

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
I have been to mirror lake twice because i ported i am still lvl 63 so i tryed to port but every single time its says there busy same with elissa tmb :twisted

Nicholas NightBlade
Legendary Pyromancer

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
NDC1 wrote:
I have been to mirror lake twice because i ported i am still lvl 63 so i tryed to port but every single time its says there busy same with elissa tmb :twisted

Nicholas NightBlade
Legendary Pyromancer

Hmmm sounds like they 'fixed' this to be similar to waterworks, preventing freeloaders from porting in as you finish the fight to collect XP that they are not entitled to. Bravo KI if that is the case

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
igor2340 wrote:
NDC1 wrote:

Nicholas NightBlade
Legendary Pyromancer

Hmmm sounds like they 'fixed' this to be similar to waterworks, preventing freeloaders from porting in as you finish the fight to collect XP that they are not entitled to. Bravo KI if that is the case

Honestly, it's people who didn't earn the right to access it that annoy me most by porting in unless they are asked kindly to. I took a friend through it, because I wanted the final battle to be against 4 of the Spiders instead of 2. With 4 Spiders it seems you always get 2x Golden Pearl, 2x Pixie Stix, and 1x Red Grapes of Wrath...

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
igor2340 wrote:
NDC1 wrote:

Nicholas NightBlade
Legendary Pyromancer

I agree with you! :)

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
Johnist wrote:
igor2340 wrote:
NDC1 wrote:

Nicholas NightBlade
Legendary Pyromancer

Honestly, it's people who didn't earn the right to access it that annoy me most by porting in unless they are asked kindly to. I took a friend through it, because I wanted the final battle to be against 4 of the Spiders instead of 2. With 4 Spiders it seems you always get 2x Golden Pearl, 2x Pixie Stix, and 1x Red Grapes of Wrath...

i agree, i worked for my levels and get annoyed also..and i am wary with the friends requests, i had one person ask to be a friend so i clicked yes and once i went into a battle they stayed on the side then grabbed the book and left..i deleted her as a friend but it still annoyed the heck out of me..so be wary of friend requests too..i have had luck with certain people who when in need help each other out but then there are others that only want to be able to port into the different part of the spiral to get stuff..

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I noticed this when I was doing this dungeon on my transcended life wizard. She died in that second battle with the elephant and all those other creatures, then I tried to flee and port back and it said they were busy right then. But don't worry, I just told no one to go with me and ran back and found the people I was doing it with.

Caroline Sunbright level 70 life

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
So your complaining because you couldn't port into a place you didn't earn. Of course it's going to say that your friend is busy because it is the final dungeon in ZF.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
its like each realm you complete is like each year you go through school.

if you do well and complete it you get to pass to the next one.

this is why i get annoyed with freeloaders....
(those who port in and get booty with out fighting or the one who jump in cast one spell and let everyone else do the fighting.)

i agree with those above and the porting in problem.

that last big dungeon is like a final exam....

you need to pass it properly in order to pass to the next realm.

i would like to see the "young wizards" show more proficiency in casting their spells like getting a fire cat to land 1200 damage on the opponent.

that would mean you have learn how to use the spells. A+ you pass!

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
hobi wrote:

(those who port in and get booty with out fighting or the one who jump in cast one spell and let everyone else do the fighting.)

i would like to see the "young wizards" show more proficiency in casting their spells like getting a fire cat to land 1200 damage on the opponent.

A+ for me then lol.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
They changed it to be like that. Now absolutely only people who have finished Zafaria can go there.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Mirror lake's exp is amazingly high, plus the drops are awesome. It's no wonder they fixed porting to it...

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
Johnist wrote:

Did you try it solo and only get 2 - in test realm I tried it solo and got all four spiders even though the quest says to defeat 2. Got hit with four leviathan right off the bat before I even got a turn and died.

When it went live I was able to port in to help a friend and later another friend asked for help and I wasn't able to port in.

I think rather than block porting to a place they need to put the resposibilty on the players. If you have a horrible "friend" who would port to you while in a dungeon without asking then you need to remove that "friend". I think if it happens enough then that person will finally learn that it is not acceptable to behave that way.

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
hobi wrote:

This isn't exactly true, because you can port into any of the other final dungeons on the other worlds (not sure about Celestia's last one cause I did that solo without any problems and none of my friends requested help with it). I think I ported in 4 or 5 different times to help friends in DragonSpyre. At least twice my friends were ahead of me in the game and the other times I was in Celestia. Blocking all porting to an area is just inane. We have the ability to turn porting off ourselves, so if you don't want your friends to join you then turn your porting off and let the rest of us be.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2011
plz help i need so much help with mirror lake so much can you guys??? i need so much help plz help scarecrow realm so i need somone who wont leave me right on the last battle i could help with anything at all plz reply a time