Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The next 68 pets!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 09, 2009
I have a good feeling about these and some posts gave me some ideas so check these out and thanks to the posts who gave me ideas!

Fire: Water Mole
Pedigree: 70, gives one Shower of Fire: 340 and 820 over 3rds drops smokescreen. 10 pips and 75 acc.

Storm: Storm Shark
Pedigree: 70, gives one Electrified Shark: 650 and storm balde on caster.
4 pips and 70 acc.

Ice: Woolly Mammoth
Pedigree: 70, gives one Frozen Mammoth card: 800-1000, stun for 1rd and ice trap. 10 pips and 80 acc.

Myth: Basilisk
Pedigree: 70, gives one Poison Basilisk card:370, 875 over 3rds, breaks shield and stun for 1rd. 10 pips and 75 acc

Life: Centaur
Pedigree: 70, gives one Archer Centaur card: 670-720 and leaves smokescreen. 6 pips and 90 acc

Death: Vampire Bat
Pedigree: 70, gives one Vampire bat card: 90 and 400 over 3rds convert half of Dot dmg to health each round. 6 pips and 85 acc

Balance: Sacred Scarab
Pedigree: 70, gives one Sand scarab card: 300-450 damage and leaves elemental or spirit shield on caster. 4 pips and 85 acc.

Hope you guys like them I make pet quest for them soon enjoy leave comments and ideas thanks! I'll also make hybrids for each hope you guys like these!

Aaron Drakewalker Transcended Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
well idk about the other schools but the wraith pet you get at level 48 for death is better than your level 68 pet so how about we change vampire to a katzansties monster instead

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
These sound like great ideas! I do think that you should change "water mole" for the fire pet, though. Maybe it could be fire dragon :D! Well, plz consider it. :-)

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
Survivor
Dec 02, 2011
maddymac1 wrote:
Im sad that fire pet is a 'water mole' and not a fire draconian.
i totaly agree

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
dydelrio wrote:
well idk about the other schools but the wraith pet you get at level 48 for death is better than your level 68 pet so how about we change vampire to a katzansties monster instead

Fire got the phoenix at 58 and helephant at 48. I will see what I can do with the Death. Happy Holidays!

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
johnathyne1 wrote:
maddymac1 wrote:
Im sad that fire pet is a 'water mole' and not a fire draconian.
i totaly agree

Sorry, but I'm trying to stick with spells instead of creatures. I'm not exactly sure how KI will make a card for the draconian. The post before you
maddymac1 has the better idea with the fire dragon, but I'm really fond to the water mole. I can try to make a vote for pet ideas but I'm working on the quests and hybrids right now.

Survivor
Sep 15, 2009
guys dont be upset because of the water mole they are the masters of fire and caused volcanoes to rampage to our enemies first of all if you dont know what it is i suggest checking the floating island or see the level 9 fire spell

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
I just think that you should not do the smoke screen with the centaur. Maybe change to a life trap or blade.