Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Elucidate and Simplify

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
This is for KI as much as anyone else's opinions.

Elucidate and Simplify definitely need to be brought back as trainable. If people whining about PVP, then disable it for PVP. KI has already set a precedent for it. Talos.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
I would love to see Simplify and Elucidate come out as Trainable, especially at No PVP rating. Perhaps when they release them, KingsIsle will also consider letting us get No PVP multiple Pip wands.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
stevespeaks wrote:

Elucidate and Simplify definitely need to be brought back as trainable. If people whining about PVP, then disable it for PVP. KI has already set a precedent for it. Talos.

Nope, it won't fix the problem. Talos is banned in TREASURE CARD FORM. Not the trained version. Talos can still be used in PvP if the guy is a myth at level 55. Same with Elucidate and Simplify. Maybe they can ban the treasure card version, but if you want to train it, they cannot ban it. Sorry.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Fin3cy6 wrote:
stevespeaks wrote:

Nope, it won't fix the problem. Talos is banned in TREASURE CARD FORM. Not the trained version. Talos can still be used in PvP if the guy is a myth at level 55. Same with Elucidate and Simplify. Maybe they can ban the treasure card version, but if you want to train it, they cannot ban it. Sorry.

I hate to disagree with you about Talos being banned it Treasure Card form.
I just picked one up 2 days ago from a battle in WT on my Legendary Fire wizard. I also have one on my Legendary Life wizard.

I WOULD like to see simplify and elucidate made trainable.