Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where to buy equipments to match your level?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2011
Hi I am a level 32 death wizard and I find it kind of frustrating of not being able to buy equipments to match my current level. I am still stuck with level 25 equipments and clothing because those in level 30 are less useful than those in level 25. Please help!

I also want to know where I can find death vendors so I can craft my own equipments to match my level.

This is very frustrating and totally take the joy out of playing this game.

Historian
May 01, 2010
DeathEnchanted wrote:
Hi I am a level 32 death wizard and I find it kind of frustrating of not being able to buy equipments to match my current level. I am still stuck with level 25 equipments and clothing because those in level 30 are less useful than those in level 25. Please help!

I also want to know where I can find death vendors so I can craft my own equipments to match my level.

Wizard101Central Wiki has plenty of places you can farm your gear, and you can also find them at the bazaar (if you didnt already know that) The only death vendor I know of is in the Ancient Burial Grounds, in the little underground tomb place, in one of the alcoves off to the side of the walls.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
DeathEnchanted wrote:

Really, the only levels that you get decent stuff at is 25, and 35. Im level 45 and cant find any amazing for my level.