Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to fight the kraken on triton aveune

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Hey i have beat the harvest lord but and i have opened colloauses bulvard but i want to get to the kraken so how do u do it

Thanks 2 any 1 that helps

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
He easy to fight. Normally there about half a dosen people tring to kill him. Jump relms till you fine few player and you will get in a fight.

Defender
Dec 31, 2008
If you have done the quests for Blad RaveneEye by the mill, he should have sent you to Sohomer Sunblade. Sohomer has you fetch crates (I think) to find his crystals, then asks you to charge one from the kraken. The teleporter behind Sohomer is the one that carries you to the kraken.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
susume wrote:
If you have done the quests for Blad RaveneEye by the mill, he should have sent you to Sohomer Sunblade. Sohomer has you fetch crates (I think) to find his crystals, then asks you to charge one from the kraken. The teleporter behind Sohomer is the one that carries you to the kraken.

Actually, he asks you to talk to the storm professor first. And I think that the quest to collect the crystals in the crates is from Blad RavenEye, so I'm not sure what goes after that.

But yeah, mostly you were right. :)

Explorer
Mar 15, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
susume wrote:

Actually, he asks you to talk to the storm professor first. And I think that the quest to collect the crystals in the crates is from Blad RavenEye, so I'm not sure what goes after that.

But yeah, mostly you were right. :)
Yeeeah I think you should find when you have to find sohomer quest and find the crystals

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
:-) :) :-) :-) :D if you have a friend that can go to the kraken then you can teleport to that person and fight the kraken :). I hope this was a BIG help!!! :) :-) :) :-) :D

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
chaoswizard44 wrote:
Hey i have beat the harvest lord but and i have opened colloauses bulvard but i want to get to the kraken so how do u do it

Thanks 2 any 1 that helps

... hes easy! you first have to do all the quests for blad raveneye then he'll fix the portal to go to another person (dont worry, its only one quest!) who will tell you to do something (sry, i dont know!) and he'll fix the next portal to get to the kracken!

wolf fireshard, ice wizard, level 12