Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice pets revisited!

AuthorMessage
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Dear KI,

Please revisit these Ice pets and change them.

Ice Hound, please change the card and make it 110 damage per pip over 3 rounds and not a 7 pip spell!

Ice Zilla, please bring the IceZilla pet into the live game!

Thank you for listening,

Darthjt

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
darthjt wrote:
Dear KI,

Ice Hound, please change the card and make it 110 damage per pip over 3 rounds and not a 7 pip spell!

Thank you for listening,

Darthjt

Darth,

I honestly like the Rank 7 Ice Hound spell. It makes me feel like its a cross between Heckhound and Orthrus, with Ice flavoring. While I can understand a lot of people don't like it, 110 doesn't break up EVENLY over 3 rounds. if it was 111 it would, but at 110 it doesn't. Yes, I know, that's a moot point.

Speaking of the Icezilla pet, it reminds me of my desire for a HOLIDAY CHARITY PACK - 7 items for 250 crowns.
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/42317.ftl

If you look, I had a wonderful idea. For each pack KingsIsle sells, the could donate $0.50 to charity, splitting the money evenly between the Austin Children's Center and Child's Play as they did last year and the year before. That would mean that for each pack, you'd be helping KingsIsle donate 25 Cents to each charity... a Wonderful, joyous Idea!

Icezilla pet with Icezilla spell was listed amongst my ideas.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Johnist wrote:
darthjt wrote:
Dear KI,

Thank you for listening,

Darthjt

Darth,

I honestly like the Rank 7 Ice Hound spell. It makes me feel like its a cross between Heckhound and Orthrus, with Ice flavoring. While I can understand a lot of people don't like it, 110 doesn't break up EVENLY over 3 rounds. if it was 111 it would, but at 110 it doesn't. Yes, I know, that's a moot point.

Speaking of the Icezilla pet, it reminds me of my desire for a HOLIDAY CHARITY PACK - 7 items for 250 crowns.
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/42317.ftl

If you look, I had a wonderful idea. For each pack KingsIsle sells, the could donate $0.50 to charity, splitting the money evenly between the Austin Children's Center and Child's Play as they did last year and the year before. That would mean that for each pack, you'd be helping KingsIsle donate 25 Cents to each charity... a Wonderful, joyous Idea!

Icezilla pet with Icezilla spell was listed amongst my ideas.

I am not saying anything is wrong with all of the damage being dished out in one turn, although, with the new enchantments, the damage is very low for a 7 pip attack!

Just saying, the storm hound and heck hound both are attacks over 3 rounds, not sure why ice hound has to be different!

As for Icezilla, nothing wrong with having the pet in a charity card pack, I don't care how they incorperate it into the game, as long as it comes to the live game.

Thanks for your input! :-)