Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The new henchmen

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I know that so many people are talking about this, but I just want to make my own thread too. Let's talk about the new henchmen, shall we? Here's what I think of them. First of all, I miss the wizard look, and second, if you're going to change it at all, please at least make the level 70 life less "anti-social". List anything you like/dislike about the new henchmen.

Caroline Sunbright level 65 life

Survivor
May 28, 2009
Rihanna12 wrote:
I know that so many people are talking about this, but I just want to make my own thread too. Let's talk about the new henchmen, shall we? Here's what I think of them. First of all, I miss the wizard look, and second, if you're going to change it at all, please at least make the level 70 life less "anti-social". List anything you like/dislike about the new henchmen.

there too much money. :x :x :x

Survivor
Aug 13, 2011
my experiance with the new life henchmen has been absaloot rubbish I tend to use the lvl 60 in a hope that he might find a momment to heal me but he spents most of his time healing himself it reminds of a bird who spends all its life preening itself.

I have lost quite a few fights because the so called life henchmen coudnt find the time to heal me after all thats all i want him for and if youir going to carry on charging these redicilas prices for them then at least make them work in favour of the player and not itself.

As a final remark we were better off with than we ever are with her replacment sh looked after the player not hersels.

G7DME

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Explorer
Mar 24, 2011
goldendragon18 wrote:
Useless and TOO expensive
same problem in test realm it was never fixed and they are going to reduce the price to 70 60 and 50 for the animals. the henchmen for life will become less selfish and hit you up with real good healing. i do believe the problem will be fixed by the end of december. i also think that some of the zafaria problems as of the no porters thing will be fixed as the porters may be featured in another downtime early 2012. i also believe that the clothing prices will be reduced because over 100000 gold for a hat is a bit much isnt it? this may be served with the porters. however the henchmen will stay animals for now. i am no KI expert so i am just estimating on complaints and responces. as for j. todd coleman i love your work keep it up and when i am older i want to work for kingsisle and let some people be able to get what they want more often for sake of game balance and not money making process.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
Rihanna12 wrote:

i just dont like how they are so self centered. if i was going to spend about 40 cents (okay i'm not that good at math but come on i'm still in elementry) on a henchmen, at least he should heal me. the monkey henchmen did nothing but heal himself, even when my health was at like 200 something and his at full.

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
I use to use the henchman all the time and they were helpful too. These new henchman are useless and cost to much. I for will not be using them anymore.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
Too expensive and useless, for the lvl 50,60,70. This is a great game to play but it is the most expensive mmo to play online already, but the new henchmen are way out priced.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
To bad our henchman are changed. I was getting use to Rose, we were friends and she began to understand my commands. I would say heal me Rose or heal whoever was with me and she would. Now she is gone forever.
Replaced by some ugly looking beast. By the way, when making henchman,
does nanotechnology play a role in this in any way? I am v ery curious,
as nanotechnology is fascinating field of science. I love wizard 101, but
very sad about our human henchman being taken away. Also, Zafaria seems
below the high quality of the other wonderful worlds of this great game.
I no longer can buy henchman anyway, if I cannot get help I dont know what to do then. Kelly Spiritchatcher

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
aaron374 wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:

there too much money. :x :x :x

It is way to much

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
Excellent... they can cast 8th pip spells. The new lvl 60 henchmen. The lvl 70 henchmen can cast the 9th pip spells.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
i personally like the fact that there not JUST humans and some other creatures. my problems with them, their self centered, and cost an unfair amount. why do the old ones cost the amount of there lvl and these cost over three times there lvl? make their prices the way they should be, fair

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010

It is bad enough that the new henchmen are way overpriced but the price on all the others went way up too. I'll be buying much less crowns because I refuse to pay those kinds of prices.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
jekbeau wrote:
Excellent... they can cast 8th pip spells. The new lvl 60 henchmen. The lvl 70 henchmen can cast the 9th pip spells.

I didn't know the level 60s casted 8-pip spells o: