Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transcended what?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
elvinlith wrote:
you know, professors might also be uber-powered wizards that are just too lazy to go around doing all that hard work, and send their students out just because of that. So relative to them, you might still be a sand dust to the universe.

I remember a french teacher of mine that was like that, she was entering the classroom, falling (literally) on the armchair (that cracked dangerously, a little more every time..) and saying " je suis fatiguée".

That was our french lesson.
For about two years.

Well not sure she was that uber-good french speaker, but it gives the picture.
How dare you make the proffesors at ravenwood lazy?If they would be ,,lazy'' then they would care for these:Malistaire!Morganthe!The Everwinter!The fate of the spiral and everything else???????????????They are all tenth thousand times far more greater than us,especially Ambrose!I would like to see al those people who complain in a battle with all the proffesors at they're full power!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
Nicitas wrote:
Indeed, transcendant can be an adjective, but it also has this definition: Above all others. I think that is what they are aiming for: you have transcended all others.
BEST TITLE EVAH!
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

William is correct, grammatically speaking, the title should be Transcendant.
It still feels pretty good when you get there!
Personally though, I have been using the badge Master Angler most of the time since i got there.

Miranda FireSong Transcended Pyromancer

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
The title of legendary sounds so much stronger than transcended. I think that the new title shoud have been ascendent and then __________(put your school there) for the level 70 rank.

Diana Dragonpyre
Life: Transecnded

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
I would like to see al those people who complain in a battle with all the proffesors at they're full power!!!!!!!!!!

Um... last time i checked, we did have to fight drake and unless you didn't go to Dragonspyre, you beat him. Don't try to defend the all powerful professors when they are not exactly as powerful as you may think. Especially when they can't handle the tasks that we can. If they were able to, don't you think they would have found a way to take out Malistare?

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Im pretty sure transcended means to transcend from the gods. Thats what i think they ment

Explorer
Jul 09, 2009
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
Those of us that have characters which have hit level 70 are now stuck with the less than popular badge of transcended.

My question now is what exactly did we transcend?

We're still young wizards. Apparently our characters are still children, still going to school, still not as advanced as any of the ravenwood professors even though we have beaten enemies they can't even touch.

So what did we transcend?

And for that matter, how did we transcend it?

(wishing we could have retained legendary as a badge regardless of level above 60)

come on guys really? idk if you guys dont get it or something but you TRANCENDED LEGENDARY

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
helv wrote:
come on guys really? idk if you guys dont get it or something but you TRANCENDED LEGENDARY

That doesn't make any sense because the title isn't "Transcended Legendary [school demonym]"; it's just "Transcended [school demonym]". Verbally, it doesn't make sense. It's saying you've transcended your school (which you haven't), not your previous rank.