Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life is not only for girls

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
Hey I have too many people coming up to ma and saying "O life is for girls your a boy." and "You are a girl you are a girl." Life is for boys too because I have a life thats in KT and thats not a problem I even like my teacher even though she fat a pig or a cow. We have many boy spells like a giant bear and the Gnome spell. Just because we have unicorns and spirits dosent mean its only for girls. :-)

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
dperrea wrote:
Hey I have too many people coming up to ma and saying "O life is for girls your a boy." and "You are a girl you are a girl." Life is for boys too because I have a life thats in KT and thats not a problem I even like my teacher even though she fat a pig or a cow. We have many boy spells like a giant bear and the Gnome spell. Just because we have unicorns and spirits dosent mean its only for girls. :-)
you care that peaple care that life is a girls only school?

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
I have had a life wizard for almost a year now, and have never had anyone tell me that. Don't listen to them! If it hasn't started already, you will soon find people you friend asking you to port to them and help keep them alive in a battle (beware of the weekends when the requests come in like crazy!).

Seriously, life is my favorite school of all my wizards. Life can be lethal to demons , a nightmare to defeat with your heals 8) and most wanted school on a team for obvious reasons :D . My motto is always, "No one dies on my watch" 8) .

Don't let those people ruin the fun for you.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
My main character is a boy wizard, life/death school and I'm loving it! Never had anyone bring up gender. Healers for the win!

Chris Lifebringer

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
I have an in-game husband and he is death with life, and i am life with death. Perfect couple eh? And then we got a son named Samuel. he is life. I beg to differ if people call life a girls only school. Cause again i bring up Sam

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Two of my friends on my legendary wizard are male and life. They helped SO much in the battle with Malestaire (and others as well), and although they made fun of the animation in the Centaur, they rocked that school's spells. :)

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
dperrea wrote:

NO, Life is not only for girls. Yes, I am a girl and have a legendary life, BUT, a couple of my friends are guys with life wizards and they are VERY GOOD.

The people that are doing this are "NARROW MINDED" and or jealous of your wizard. If they are on your friends list, remove them. You will have friends calling on you to help them in battle for the abilities of your wizard, Not because you are a girl or boy.

You will find that there are a lot of guys with Life wizards. Just enjoy the game and ignore these kind of people. They are just trying to get under your skin. Don't let them.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
It's a remnant from the old "girls are healers" mentality in other games - based on the fact that a lot of males (aka what many game developers think are the only creatures playing games) don't like the idea of a woman being capable of beating up anything on her own - and therefore any female got the role of healing the hero (aka the male player).

Don't let it get to you. After a few levels, and with proper gear and deck setup, a Life wizard is a force to be reckoned with. Once you get your hands on Forest Lord, a Life wizard is pretty much a one-man army.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
Thanks
Life is one of the best schools ever and mooshu is one of my mose faveorite worlds(Marlybone is my faveorite).I do think that girls just kinda want to be the best and not let boys in the school they just think there in the best girl school ever and dont think its for boys because we have sereph,and unicorn Sprits and all and also because we sing songs to grow thinks and it has flowers

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
I agree! I have a life wizard (man) and by the way I had never anyone come up to me and say "Life is for girls" Its like some people xD. Thanks SO much for making this!

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
As a Transcended Life who is male I must say No it is not just for girls. If they are saying this because of our attacks they have not seen a team of four life wizards unleash Forest Lord all at once :) The quickest I have ever done waterworks was with a team of all life. When I first got Forest Lord I made a deck I call my kill deck it has no heals (more cause I could than needed to lol). Also agree with many of the others regarding friends - my life character had to cut off friend requests long before any of my other wizards. My final point on this is one word that every soldier knows they never want to yell out but when they do we are the only ones they want showing up - MEDIC....

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
I have yet to see anyone discriminate someone for their gender based on what he/she thinks is appropriate for said class, but I do not endorse it either. A boy should be able to play any class without being teased for it, as should a girl. It's good to see that someone is breaking the stereotype--I'm the only Mythie i've seen that's a female.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
dperrea wrote:

I love unicorns! They're awesome!

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Yes, this is very true, my best friend is a life student and he is the most manly person you could imagine. I dislike it when people discriminate others.
William Crowthistle Transcended Pyromancer
8)

Explorer
Oct 08, 2009
i think your completely right that life isn't only a "girls school" i've actually seen more boy life wizards than girls
some people think fire is a boys school but it's not (i'm not fire btw)

i don't think people should stereotype schools it is annoying and mean to do it

Alex StarBreeze
Lvl 69
Ice