Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

4 conga drums needed not 2

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
I thought I'd try becoming a Legendary Artisan a few days ago. Spent hours in the bazaar looking for Aether and Fossils and thought I was almost done crafting the Conga drums needed for the Spirit Caller Drum(s). Yes! Plural of Conga Drum. I was only 3 fossils away from crafting my second conga drum until I took another look at the recipe. Two conga drums are need for only one Spirit Caller Drum and we need to craft two Spirit Caller drums. I was so bummed. I think I'll wait a few months then maybe try again. Wowza! Kudo's to those that have made it to Legendary Artisan. Good Job!!

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
drums did some one say drums?

can i just find them or do i have to craft the drums needed for the
Spirit Caller Drums?

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
jacobcady wrote:
I thought I'd try becoming a Legendary Artisan a few days ago. Spent hours in the bazaar looking for Aether and Fossils and thought I was almost done crafting the Conga drums needed for the Spirit Caller Drum(s). Yes! Plural of Conga Drum. I was only 3 fossils away from crafting my second conga drum until I took another look at the recipe. Two conga drums are need for only one Spirit Caller Drum and we need to craft two Spirit Caller drums. I was so bummed. I think I'll wait a few months then maybe try again. Wowza! Kudo's to those that have made it to Legendary Artisan. Good Job!!

I am so there as well on slowing down my legendary crafter quest. It is painfully obvious how many people are also working on it as it has gone from, mmm, tedious to near impossible to get some of the reagents needed. Even if you see them, by the time you make a couple clicks to buy, they are gone.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
You need to craft 4 of the conga drums. I thought it was going to be very hard, but then found a secret to crafting them. Gardening!! Fossils, aether, sunstone, and golden pearls can all be harvested from Fickle Pickles. Mine aren't ready to harvest yet, maybe a another day or two, but I hope they help because I'm tired of spending hours in the bazaar fighting over reagents.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
hobi wrote:
drums did some one say drums?

can i just find them or do i have to craft the drums needed for the
Spirit Caller Drums?

You have to craft the conga drums. The recipe is in Celestia Base Camp.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
I went to celestia and bazaar and cant find congo drums....can someone please point me in right direction as to where to purchase congo drums please....thanks

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
Questing, in the Elephant Graveyard, has become tedious and annoying. When questing gets tedious and annoying, I like to do gardening and crafting. Sorry to say, the crafting of the spirit caller drums, is very tedious and annoying, also. I like a challenge, but this is darn near impossible. Like to hear from those who have done it. Not much fun in Wizard world, these days.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I hate this quest so much. It really is annoying that I make 3 clicks to buy the reagent and look at that the item has already been sold. I: I have been using the transmutate fossile and the transmutate aether, I need to buy over 1,000 stone blocks! I am also gardening to speed things up. The plant I prefer is Malestrom Snap Dragons they do take about 3-5 days to garden but its worth it. I make sure gnomes and pets are around my garden to speed that up as well. Ill occasionally go to the bazaar to sell stuff and ill buy some reagents to help. Another thing I do is go farm waterworks it gets me allot of gold and other reagents I need. I am a transcended Pyromancer, if anyone wants to pvp me I would love to 1v1 you. I will always be in helephant area 1, 2 or 3. (most likely 1) If these tips didn't help I am sorry just remember in this game and in life patience is a virtue. ;)

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
Just planted fickle pickle, cause someone recommended that. I will also plant the malestrom snap dragon. I can tell you where just about every reagent is in Grizzleheim. Use to be able to get stone block, but lately mostly ore. Yes, I have hung around the bazar, till my finger gets a blister from clicking lol. Thanks for advice.