Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how to go to celetia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
hi i beat malistaire with level 70. 55. and level 60 friends and i did the quest but it tells that i have to go to tower but we all got killed before we dsh out some heavy damage and how do you pass it and do i have to be lv.48 to go to celestia?

i am level 47 and a half

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
nathanman567 wrote:
hi i beat malistaire with level 70. 55. and level 60 friends and i did the quest but it tells that i have to go to tower but we all got killed before we dsh out some heavy damage and how do you pass it and do i have to be lv.48 to go to celestia?

i am level 47 and a half

If you are talking about the quest from the Storm Professor, to go to the Tower in Marleybone, then you need to know "that quest is no longer a requirement to go to Celestia". They changed this a while back.

If you are at least Level 48, and you have finished the quest in Dragonspyre, "The Final Countdown", to beat Malistaire, then you should go to see Headmaster Ambrose, and he will send you to Celestia.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Yes, you must be at least level 48 and completed the quest where you defeat Malistaire (Final Countdown, I believe it is called) before you can go to Celestia.