Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ironworks combination

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
i beat all the bossess in the ironworks but no combination to get to pops o leary what is it

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
The last boss before Pops gave you a series of 'knocks' in his speech...just go to the door after this and it will open.

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
When you beat that last boss for the combination and turn to leave, the combination is over the door: try skull, bird, tree

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Go to the door and try to go in and your character automatically does the proper knock.

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Can someone please help me with this instanced area. I'm a magus pyromancer called Mary Windstrider.

On when it is usually busy on ambrose Area 1, if not full. Otherwise I'm on in the crowded realms mostly.

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Explorer
Sep 11, 2008
Cynical wrote:
When you beat that last boss for the combination and turn to leave, the combination is over the door: try skull, bird, tree

Since yours was skull. bird, tree and mine was snake, bird, ( forgot the other one ) than they might change at any time it probably wouldnt work.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
The last boss before Pops gave you a series of 'knocks' in his speech...just go to the door after this and it will open.

Hi
I have done the ironworks quest several times, and after I get the password/knocks after defeating Brady the Sneak I follow the quest help arrow to pops o'leary and he isnt there!!
The book on pedestal is there, and I found the stray cat too, but no Pops O'Leary. Now What do I do?

Thanks
Monica Grove Life School level 30 (Wu realm)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Hey...you said you found the cat? I looked everywhere & didn't see it...even the room w/ the book...did I miss something?

Survivor
May 08, 2009
Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
conanm wrote:
Hey...you said you found the cat? I looked everywhere & didn't see it...even the room w/ the book...did I miss something?

the cat is in the room with pops. but you have to go through the door in the back of the room. you should find the cat there. :-)

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
I Get to Brady The Sneak, and I can't figure out the combo or even how to use the symbols. I saw a post on here about the platform on the ground in front of it, but I can't figure it out. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Survivor
May 04, 2009
Survivor
Aug 21, 2008
The board shows serise of 4 item. Activate the Plaques from Left to right.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I'm about 1000xp from level 30 and I'm about to enter the ironworks and I'm wondering if I'm underlevel?? Should i be at a higher level than what I am?

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
Cynical wrote:
no its snake bird beetle :-)

Survivor
May 25, 2009
No, I don't think you're underlevel, since I am almost level 27 and am working on the Ironworks.
~Allison SilverRiver, Level 26 Ice

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
bluebabii wrote:
No, I don't think you're underlevel, since I am almost level 27 and am working on the Ironworks.
~Allison SilverRiver, Level 26 Ice

Ok thanks. I think I'm around 32 now or something like that

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
the combonation the the top of the door daid snake bird spider but it diid not work can soomone help me

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Quizzical wrote:
Go to the door and try to go in and your character automatically does the proper knock.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
bhatt1989 wrote:
The board shows serise of 4 item. Activate the Plaques from Left to right.
Do u know any specific combonation for the ironworks?
Dustin LightBlade

Survivor
May 31, 2009
dcachilles7 wrote:
I'm about 1000xp from level 30 and I'm about to enter the ironworks and I'm wondering if I'm underlevel?? Should i be at a higher level than what I am?

No i'm only level 27 and i've already gotten to Ironworks :P

Chris Ashshade, level 27, Hero of Krokotopia

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Botenhaa wrote:
snake, bird and spider and then pull the lever
wrong you have to do the whole dungeon sry though it is the rules Bye: connor, lvl 49 life wiz.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009