Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss/dungeon!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 06, 2009
I was thinking that a lot of bosses could be more fun, and we could suggest those, but with all those ideas I realized "why not make my own"?

So, here all the rules

Level 38-40 gets one cheat

Level 48-50 get 2

And so on

Otherwise let your imagination run free! And, by the way, if it's going to be impossible, please say so

-William Deathhead, almost transcended necromancer

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Got one!Ok, this is kinda immpossible, but here goes:

Name: Dark Sword Specieseath Oni Type: Death Rank:13 boss
Health:23,985 Starting Pips: 7 power Resist 40% all except for life which is a 110% boost Always blocks and criticals

Cheats(sigh):
1. Every five rounds, everyone losses 1000 life and gets stunned
2. Gets -50% tower shield until you destroy it without attacking
3.If you do damae under 1000 he says "too weak"! and uses satyr that does as much damage that was done
4. If you use an attack that does over 3000 he says "too strong" and gives himself minor blessing that heals his health to full
5. If you heal he says "meet my relative" and casts a jade one that does half as much damage as was healed
6. If you ward he removes it and casts a death trap that boosts as much as the ward shields.
7.If you blade he says "NO!" and removes it, gives himself a deathblade, and you a weakness.
8. Every four rounds casts smokescreen and earthquake
9. If anyone(including himself) fizzles he says "you missed! my turn!" and casts Dr. Vons Monster on you.

Spells: Dr. Vons Monster, Deathblade, Scarecrow, Wraith, Fient, Amplify, Weakness, Animate, Beguile, Doom and gloom, death trap, natural attack which is 500 per pip

Survivor
Sep 29, 2011
i am lvl 9
name mason98989
name of boss death man
death
rank 7 boss
cheat gets to 100000900 life every second rownd
reword 200000000 crowns
best friend don't need to fight

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
mason98989 wrote:
i am lvl 9
name mason98989
name of boss death man
death
rank 7 boss
cheat gets to 100000900 life every second rownd
reword 200000000 crowns
best friend don't need to fight

Ok, thatis immpossible

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
I have one for fire:

Name:Magma King

Species:Valcano(wait, what?)

Health: 50,000(valcano's rule!)

Cheats: Every 4 rounds casts rain of fire double damage

He's easy, but I don't have enogh time to come up with a good boss

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Ooh, I have an idea for a Balance Boss!

Name: The Emerald Key keeper

World: Zafaria

Class: Balance (Balance wizard for the win!)

Species: Painted wild dog

Health/rank: rank 18, 20,000 health (Like Malistare, but worse )

Cheat(s):
Every round that you get a balance blade or bladestorm, I get two.

Instead of resisting my attacks, I say "Welcome to the other side!" and every point you have for resist, converts to boost while in my battle. You can counter this by using sheilds.

Reward: Zafaria items (Depending on Class), Storm cat pet, and 2,000 gold.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
I have one. It's not impossible but you'd need skill and a good team to master it.

Name - Esith RattleBlade
Creature - An Elephant.
Details - Glowing red eyes, orange-ish skin. 2 katana's (1 in either hand)
School - Ice
Rank - 11
Health - 23,750
Resist - 80% Ice & 20% life.
Boost - 60% fire & 10% death.
Spells Casted -
~ Tower Shield
~ Collosus
~ Wyvern
~ Fire shield
~ Frost Giant
~ Snow Angel
~ Sprite
~ Iceblade
~ Weakness
~ Elemental Blades

Cheats -
1) "Afraid to take a hit?"
What happens - When he says this, he "super collosus'". This is a collosus with a base damage of 800, and removes all your shields.
What triggers it - When a member of your team has more than 4 shields, he will super collosus them and remove all their shields.
What stops it - Make sure nobody in your team has over 4 shields.
Strategy to avoid it - If you have an ice wizard in your team, don't use them to attack and remove shields. Tell them to put plenty legion shields in. The legion shield will protecct your team from 30% of any damage, and a treasure will protect your team from 35%.
2) "You using those any time soon?"
What happens - When he says this, he will put a 1,000 frozen armor on himself.
What triggers it - When a member of your team has max pips or more than 5 power pips.
What stops it - Make sure nobody has more than 5 power pips or has max pips.
Strategy to avoid it - Keep some high rank and some low rank spells in your deck. Like for a balance wizard keep Locust Swarm, SandStorm, Ra, and Nova in your deck. The locusts can be useful to get rid of pips and do some decent damage if a collosal is put on. The ra is good for getting rid of 4 power pips, essential and can do massive damage if boosted properly.

World - Zafaria
Rewards - May drop "Sidhe Attire" !!Rare!!
May drop megs snacks !Uncommon!
May drop teleporters !Uncommon!
Regents, Snacks, and Gold.

Survivor
May 13, 2010
My boss would be as the following:

Health: 20,000

Species: Myth Minotaur

Cheats: Every 5 rounds would use satyr, every 2 rounds uses Basilisk or Medusa, Every 4 rounds uses Empowerment, and if you used Mythblade he would say " I DONT THINK SO!" and he would use steal ward then feint also when you trap him he uses remove trap.

Spells: Medusa, Basilisk, Satyr, Empowerment, Myth trap, Mythblade, Pierce. Shatter. Steal Ward, and Remove Trap

This would be challenging but possible

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
O.K.So I made a death one:

Name: Dracula

World: Dragonspyre

Level: for 50-57s to fight

Life: 200,000

Drops: Dracula's transcended hat,vampire treasure card,vampire's cape,e.t.c.

When: Right in the middle of the atheneum.

Hope you like it!

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
ok i'm board so here's mine

Name: card master
school: balance
lvl:40
cheats
1: if he take 500 or more damage with one spell he school changes to match the school of the attack(onless his already that school)
health: 8,000
looks: a human with a crytal ball (that shows what school he is by color) in his hand.
rewards the crystal ball wand

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
I have an idea or a life boss!

Name: Leafmaster

Quest: After getting into necropolis, your asked to talk to Leafmaster to help with something. When you arrive in the dungeon, a short cutscene happens, and the Leafmaster is taken over by a spell of Malistare. He attacks you.

Health: 10001 (I added a 1 at the end for humor :D )

Species: Green Soul Ghost

Cheats:
#1: "Healing Time"

What it is: Leafmaster calls out Time to Heal! Then he casts rebirth (Maybe a little earlier for that, but whatever) then Bartelby attacks each member on your team for 500 damage each, no resists/boosts or anything. Pure 500

Cause: When your spells do over 1500 damage or his damage goes below 1000.

How to prevent him from casting the spell: You will have 5 seconds to do this after you hear Time to Heal. Quickly type -500 (Not in chat just type it) That will make him heal 500 less each time he uses it and reduce the damage on you completly. Bartelby would never hurt you!

And that was a Nicholas DragonFlame post!

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
wwiill11 wrote:

Health:23,985 Starting Pips: 7 power Resist 40% all except for life which is a 110% boost Always blocks and criticals

Cheats(sigh):
3.If you do damae under 1000 he says "too weak"! and uses satyr that does as much damage that was done
4. If you use an attack that does over 3000 he says "too strong" and gives himself minor blessing that heals his health to full
5. If you heal he says "meet my relative" and casts a jade one that does half as much damage as was healed
6. If you ward he removes it and casts a death trap that boosts as much as the ward shields.
7.If you blade he says "NO!" and removes it, gives himself a deathblade, and you a weakness.
9. If anyone(including himself) fizzles he says "you missed! my turn!" and casts Dr. Vons Monster on you.

Spells: Dr. Vons Monster, Deathblade, Scarecrow, Wraith, Fient, Amplify, Weakness, Animate, Beguile, Doom and gloom, death trap, natural attack which is 500 per pip

wow that is next to impossible to defeet and that is way too many cheats(i mine you have enough to make a whole rule book)

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
wwiill11 wrote:

Cheats(sigh):

wow that is next to impossible to defeet and that is way too many cheats(i mine you have enough to make a whole rule book)

I got carried away, ok?

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
Here's my boss, he's a little bit difficult, but I think he's awesome. Any way, here he is.

Soul Thief, Rank 13 Boss: Death, Wraith Species (1/4 Enemies)
Health: 20,000
Starting Pips: 6 (Power Pips)
Power Pip Chance: 90%
Death Resist: 80%
Life Boost: 40%

Stun Immune, Blocks All Critical, Beguile Immune, 140 critical rating, Fizzle Immune

Cheats:
1. If you attack him, or any of his minions, he will count. If you attack him 4 times he will say “Alright, it’s time, boys!” His second minion will rebirth and he will use Scarecrow 700 base. His third minion will only use Storm Lord if he is the only minion. His fourth minion will use regular Fire Dragon. As long as one of the minions are alive

2. His fourth minion, every 2 rounds uses Smokescreen.

3. If you fizzle he will say “Ha! Miss! My turn!” he will then use Scarecrow 1000 base.

4. If you heal (as long as the second minion is alive) the second minion will use Rebirth, 900 base and absorbs.

6. When all of Soul Keeper’s minions are dead, he will use Scarecrow every round with 700 base.
7. If you blade, he takes the blade away and says “I think I need this more than you!” he then uses blade storm on his minions.

8. If you kill Soul Keeper before you kill his minions, the minions will say “That was our leader, you will pay!” The fourth minion will Rain of Fire every round. The second minion will Forest Lord every round. The third
minion will Sirens every round. These attacks all do double what they are supposed to do.

Spells:
Death Trap, Death Blade, Curse, Plague, Virulent Plague, Life Shield, Poison, Wraith, Scarecrow, Skeletal Dragon, Dr. Von’s Monster, Weakness, Heck Hound, Black Mantle, Natural Attack (250 per pip), Skeletal Pirate, Doom and Gloom, Feint, Infection

Overview:Yeah, so he might be a LITTLE hard but whatever. If you noticed I kind of combined two cheating bosses. Estarik Gloomthorn and Ervin the Barbarian. I think, otherwise, it is a very unique boss.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Noone made a DUNGEON! I'll make a dungeon with a boss.
Quest names in dungeon: Crackle; (I'll add some later)
Enemies: storm onis, death/storm water elementals
Boss name: Daniel Dark crackle
School: Balance
Health: 25,001
People that help you in dungeon: Dusty the cat (I will also add some later)
Dungeon name: Lightning Park
Sidewalks, other places to be safe: Thin sidewalk
Cheats: Every 3 rounds, uses scarecrow
Level people unlock him: 47

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Lord Gobbler
Life Boss:
30,000 Health
100% resist to life and balance spells
90% boost to death and fire

Cheats:
*He will cast 1,000 damage sprit armor if you do more than 5,000 damage
*Will heal to full health if you heal with a spell over rank 4
*Must have a blade when attacking or he will use a gnomes! on you (3,000 damage flat)
*No traps, he will use forest lord if a trap is casted (2,000 flat)
*No shields-he will use a 1 damage spell to get it off and will cast doom and gloom that doesnt effect him

***He is at the end of a level 70 restricted dungeon and he is guarenteed to drop 4 mega snacks and comes with a very rare drop- the 80 pedigree cat pet (gives 3 doom and gloom cards at adult)

Explorer
Sep 01, 2010
Challenging but possible and recomended for 4 people
25,000 health
Type:Balance, ice, storm, and fire.

Name: The elemental keeper

Looks like: hydra.

Base pips: 4 power pips

Resists: Ice storm and fire.
Balance spells:
Hydra
Chimera
Spectral blast
elemental blades, traps, and elemental minion.
Spirit Blades, traps and defuse on elemental and spirit
Hex

Storm spells:
Levy
Storm lord
Triton
storm trap
supercharge
storm blade
Stormzilla

Ice spells:
Frozen armor with 6 pips or less or 3 power pips.
Tower shield.
Collosus
Frostbite
Ice wyvern
Snow angel
Stun
Frost giant.
Icezilla
Iceblade
Ice trap

Fire spells:
Helephant
Fire shield
Fire collosus
Firezilla
Fire wyvern
Fire bats
Meteor strike
Fire trap
Fire blade
Ignite

New attack:
Three headed nightmare

Puts heads up and angled to one spot in the air, does it's attack to make a ball. The ball goes from light red to dark blue and goes around each enemy.
It does 200 damage per pip over 5 rounds.

Cheats:

Things he says.

Puny little thing!: When attacking less than 3 hundred.
He puts up 4 90 percent tower shields and you have to steal them all or heal them away one at a time. wanding them away doesnt help because they come back.

That was supposed to hurt me! I think you need a lesson: when you shield.
Then he heals up to full health.

The other 3 heads are coming or should i say 9: 3 hydras come out, one is ice, one is fire, and one is storm, they have 5,00 health and each 5th turn they minor blessing the boss 100. They all cast rnk 4 spells each round and when they get up to 7 pips they each cast that spell.

When the minions are all dead, the boss says: you are not weak to me anymore. and he goes down 3,000 health.

When someone uses a rnk 6 storm, ice, balance, or fire spell or hire. he says: Don't you dare use that tone of voice to me! and he attacks 3,000 damage with one pip to the person(s) who used that spell.

Level restriction: 68- higher

Boss quest: Not balanced right.

Boss quest giver: The archivest

I am sorry about the many rules but it is a challenging boss that give some of the drops below.

For ices.

A mastery amulet of some kind.
Ice mega pet snacks
Level 70 ice gear
Fire mutates.
300 xp

For fires:

Some mastery amulet
fire mega pet snacks
lvl 70 fire gear
Mutate ice cards.

Balance:

lvl 70 gear
mastery amulet
mega pet snacks for balance
10 of every reagent (yes golden pearls too)

Storm:
mastery amulets
mutate myth spells
storm mega pet snacks
lvl 70 gear

spirit schools:
mastery amulets
mega pet snacks for the school that is fighting
mutate to what has a boost on that school
lvl 70 gear
Symbol looks like a ven diagram with red, brown, purple, and blue.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
stormschool99 wrote:
Lord Gobbler
Life Boss:
30,000 Health

Cheats:
*Must have a blade when attacking or he will use a gnomes! on you (3,000 damage flat)
*No shields-he will use a 1 damage spell to get it off and will cast doom and gloom that doesnt effect him

***He is at the end of a level 70 restricted dungeon and he is guarenteed to drop 4 mega snacks and comes with a very rare drop- the 80 pedigree cat pet (gives 3 doom and gloom cards at adult)

Okay, I hate to break it to ya, but this is nearly impossible to beat and COMPLETELY impossible for any Sorcerer. If you don't use sheilds well, to be frank, you're going to die. (Sorry if it came off rude. I'm just admittedly, more than a little self-riteous, and stubborn.)

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
wwiill11 wrote:
I was thinking that a lot of bosses could be more fun, and we could suggest those, but with all those ideas I realized "why not make my own"?

So, here all the rules

Level 38-40 gets one cheat

Level 48-50 get 2

And so on

Otherwise let your imagination run free! And, by the way, if it's going to be impossible, please say so

-William Deathhead, almost transcended necromancer

Balance boss rank 13
Health 56000
Type: Dungeon Entrance
Spells: Judgement, Balanceblade, Dragonblade, Hex, Availing Hands, Spectral Blast, Chimera, Ra, Power Nova, Hydra., Hex, Weakness.
Since I am level 69, I don't know how many cheats I'll have but I'll choose 2.
Cheat 1: Every time boss gets attacked, the boss uses Ra Power Nova (Weakness is 50%)
Cheat 2: Every time the opponents use a blade/trap, the boss uses Availing Hands (It heals better then normal so, 300 then 900 then 900 then 900 should be good enough.)
Cheat pip cost: 2 each
Minions: Super Defence Wisps rank 13 Elite
Health: 16000
Spells: Elemental Shield, Spirit Shield, Tower Shield, Glacial Shield, Volcanic Shield, Ether Shield, Spirit Armor, Weakness, Dream Shield, Fire Shield, Storm Shield, Ice Shield, Myth Shield, Death Shield, Life Shield, Plague, Virulent Plague.
Only uses shields on boss
Only uses Weakness/Plague.Virulent Plague on enemies.
Amount: 3 always
Cheat: The first Super Defence Wisp uses a dispel (The same school dispel as the wizard last used only in the first round.)
Cheat pip cost: 0

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Okay, so heres my Dungeon!!! :)
Boss Name: Jade the key holder. Looks like Medusa.

Amount of life: 10,000 (if soloed)
Two People: 15,000 and a Jade Oni Minion Life: 5,000
Three People: 20,000 and two Jade Oni Minions Life: 3,000 each
Four: 25,000 and three Jade Oni Minions Life: 2,500 each

Type: Life
Spells she can cast:
Jade Oni
Satyr
Fairy
Pixie
Centaur
Forest Lord (Depends)

Secondary: Storm
Spells she can cast:
Kraken
Hurricane
Storm Elf
Stormzilla (Depends)

Cheats:
After ten minutes if you still havent defeated her she will skip you turn and say "You are wasting my time" and cast the Forest Lord spell, hit critical, and kill you in one shot. Or the Stormzillla. Her spells will never fizzle.
She resists everything but death, so if you try to use a elemental death sheild thing she will say "I don't think so" and put it on you instead of her. And If you try to use the Death Blade, she will say "You think I will allow that?" and she will turn it into a -25% target thing.
If you try to cast any death spells, she casts her first spell, it goes to you but instead you give her that card and then she casts it on you.
Any time you damage her more than 2,000 at a time, she says "I dont think so," then heals herself fully with a charmed satyr.
Any time you damage her less then 500, she says "I always knew these wizards were weak..." Then heals herslef from the damage you gave her.

Bio:
It seems impossible, but it's not. If you are a death wizard, I would strongly recommend bringing three other friends who arent life or death. Ice would work the best. This dungeon would be in MooShu and she holds the key to dragonspyre. Thats how I would imagine that. And once you defeat her, you can hear malistare going "That fool! I thought i could trust her..." and then you see a puff of smoke and your back in the shopping plaza. I think this would be a level 55-60 quest. Thats my dungeon i invented.

xoxoooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox,
Paige Rainbowleaf lvl 35 Life Wizard

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Carni wrote:
stormschool99 wrote:
Lord Gobbler
Life Boss:
30,000 Health

Cheats:

Okay, I hate to break it to ya, but this is nearly impossible to beat and COMPLETELY impossible for any Sorcerer. If you don't use sheilds well, to be frank, you're going to die. (Sorry if it came off rude. I'm just admittedly, more than a little self-riteous, and stubborn.)

No, this wouldn't be impossible to a Balance wizard. Chimera, Hydra, Spectral Blast, and side schools would help. If you were meaning Life, then yes this would be.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
ok i am lvl 50 ( currently ) so i get 2 cheats

boss name: morganthe
health:1000000
lvl required: 100 ( when that lvl is avalible )
minions: malistaire: health 10000 dark ambrose: health 100000 and the dark lord: health same as morganthe ( actually they are all bosses )
school: chaos ( all schools combined ) malistaire: death dark ambrose: chaos dark lord: chaos
spells: dark ambrose morganthe and dark lord: hydra power nova ra and chimera earthquake orthrus medusa and basilisk centaur rebirth forest lord and gnomest helephant fire dragon efreet and rain of fire the ice golem thing frost giant snow angel and wooly mammoth wraith scarecrow skeletal dragon and dr von katzenstein monster triton storm lord levy and sirens
malistaire: all the spells he had when you fought him
cheats: oh no we all screwed cheat 1: all critical and always block
cheat 2:resist everything and always full pips
quest: end the madness
( this is a dungeon btw )
quest 2: for the sake of the spiral!
boss 1 and 2 dark bartelby and dark mother raven
same cheats and spells as morganthe and etc
except since they are so big they take up 2 enemy spaces!
health dark bartelby : 10000000000 dark mother raven: 10000000000!
after you beat morganthe and her minions you have saved the spiral and beaten the amazing game of wizard 101!
( but in a month or 2 they we make a new world! ) 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
Here's mine

Shadow
School: Life
Species: Cat(similar to storm cat, black cat, etc.)
Health: 9000
Cheat: Shadow will say at first "Don't keep me waiting, i get bored easily!"
If you use a spell rank 5 and above she will say "Aren't you a rule breaker!"
and she will heal herself and use forest lord in same round.
If you use the same school twice she will say "You won't win by doing that." and she will change schools to be the opposite of what you used.
If you use the school strong against her she will say "You're a cheeky one!" and will use dispel for that school on everyone.
She will say if you defeat her "Hmph, you won because i went easy on you!"
May drop Special gear(Looks like either angel or devil stuff)
May drop a Deathbringer pet(looks like a death seraph)
May drop a Guardian(Looks like Seraph but has a halo and inscribed sword)
Drops random housing items, snacks and treasures
Special gear and pets are very rare.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Here is one:(a dungeon)

Name of dungeon: Ruins of the Scyther

Main NPC: Dworgyn

Beginning: When you reach level 75, you will get a critical tutorial tip from Dworgyn saying there is a surprise emergency.

The quest:
Name: Scything Undead
Reward: 26500 xp, 500 gold, The Scyther of Runes

Dialogue: Okay. First we need to make sure your prepared with a quick test.
Meet me in the Death Tower so I can make sure you're fit.

(Boss) Dworgyn
Rank 12 Boss
Death ( duh)
15,000 health
Resist: 65% Death
Boost: 65% Life

Cheats:
In the first round, he will say " Let's test tackling " then he interrupts to casts Doom and Gloom. If you don't steal it by the end of the second round, he says " Too late, youngling " and casts Scarecrow ( base 800 dmg)
and gets 1600 dmg back .
The second round he says " Remove it weak " and casts a Tower Shield ( base -80% universal) and if you use a wand move or novice spells to break it, you don't trigger the cheat. If you use anything else, he will say " Lets try that again." and casts it again.
The third round, he says " Let's test waves " and casts Virluent Plague. If you go past the limit of the plague, it won't trigger. If it triggers, he uses Tempest (1000 dmg base, no X, 100% accuracy).

Coming Soon... More.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I have a really cool boss here it is.

Name:Hades
Health: 23,576
Pip max: 10
Details: 10 feet tall, red eyes, helmet
Area: Plaza of conquests
Quest: The Underworld
Giver: Cyrus Drake
Description: after you kill malistre and reach level 60 professor drake tells you there is a haunted tower and you need to kill hades.
Cheats: 1. If you do not kill him in fifteen minutes he says" do not waste my time" and use medusa.2. Every five rounds uses earthquake. 3. If you use tower shield he casts one that can only be broken by myth blast.
Type: Myth
Spells: dr Von's monster, tower shield, myth cat, earthquake, medusa, myth trap, myth blade, mini tour, steal ward, animate, wraith, skelatel dragon.
Rewards: myth cat, medusa treasure card, level sixty gear, 1,000 gold