Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Final Boss in Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
Hullo everyone,

I was flipping through my quests and I have this one quest to defeat Krokotep (Did I spell that right..?) and I think you have defeat a bunch of other minor bosses in his chamber. Do you have to defeat a lot of little things or no? Also, is that the final quest in Krokotopia?

It would be a great help if you could answer that for me, that would be awesome.

Thanks!

-Scarlet

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Krokotep is like, lets say 8 bosses away from the last boss (Krokopactra)

That is not your last quest, you still got :

To defeat Krokotep. (If you havent already defeated him)

The two Ahnic and Djessirt bosses in Tomb of storms aka Ahnic family tomb & Djessirt family tomb.

4-10 bosses in Karrahean Barracks

The two mobs in test of strength and son of storms in Temple of storms.
The puzzles ( when you get to the storn braizer thing turn all braizers to purple storm)
Then when you finish the puzzle you will be at your LAST quest. To defeat Krokopactra.

Krokopactra: 1200 health, Storm.
Minions health : 525

Then she says something about KROKicamonia

Then you talk to the dog Sergant Major Talbot

After thats he tells you to go to Marleybone.

You earn a new spell :D.

Congrats! You just made it to Marleybone!

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
Randomperson16 wrote:

The two Ahnic and Djessirt bosses in Tomb of storms aka Ahnic family tomb & Djessirt family tomb.

The puzzles ( when you get to the storn braizer thing turn all braizers to purple storm)
Then when you finish the puzzle you will be at your LAST quest. To defeat Krokopactra.

sounds about right

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
Randomperson16 wrote:

its krokopatra you fight its called the krokonomicon and its Djesserit its the Karnahan Barracks

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
aprilthunder wrote:
Hullo everyone,

I was flipping through my quests and I have this one quest to defeat Krokotep (Did I spell that right..?) and I think you have defeat a bunch of other minor bosses in his chamber. Do you have to defeat a lot of little things or no? Also, is that the final quest in Krokotopia?

It would be a great help if you could answer that for me, that would be awesome.

Thanks!

-Scarlet

Krokotep is in the Emperor's Retreat I think? There are a few bosses to get to him, but he's not the last boss. I'm not going to tell you who because that just ruins the fun.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
sammy1191 wrote:
Randomperson16 wrote:

You earn a new spell :-D.

its krokopatra you fight its called the krokonomicon and its Djesserit its the Karnahan Barracks

No, that name is not even close. (Don't make any spoilers! )
Let people figure out wizard101 by themselves.

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
joujou11cool wrote:
aprilthunder wrote:
Hullo everyone,

Thanks!

-Scarlet

Krokotep is in the Emperor's Retreat I think? There are a few bosses to get to him, but he's not the last boss. I'm not going to tell you who because that just ruins the fun.
Krokhotep is the major boss of the Krokosphinx. You still have to beat an Ahnic King, a Djeserit King, Four Karanahn Princes, Tempestra, two other bosses, then the son of strorms. After that, you teleport to Krokopatra. She is easy if you have one friend with you. I did it with only one level 17 friend. She does a bunch of Storm Spells and alot of them fizzle. Her minion is like temple queen guard or something.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2011
Here, well I actually have beat her, and then went to Major Talbot, but then I just got the Spiral Key and that was the end of it, I got no more quests.
I now can not do anything else.
I will sum it up.
I finished Krokotopia, and I got Marleybone key, but now I can't talk to Private Kinchley. So that means that I finished krokotopia, but can't start Marleybone.

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
aprilthunder wrote:
Hullo everyone,

It would be a great help if you could answer thatfor me, that would be awesome.

Thanks!

-Scarlet

The final quest is to beat Krokopatra. Krokopatra is a thunder boss with 1,200 hp so the best spell to use on krokopatra is myth. And when you beat krokopatra the end of the quest will give you a spell card for all the hard work you did for krokotopia. I hope this helps.

Level 26 Ice Wizard [

Survivor
Sep 29, 2011
OH NO !!! Krokotep is definitely not the last one. ( I guess you know that because someone answered you :P ) There is a quest in Krokosphinx Island in The Entrance Hall where you have to complete the quest of The Vault of Ice. I was happy after I completed it because it was a little hard. But you get a quest from Shalek the Wise to complete it once again !!! So after completing it once again, you will have to defeat a Minotaur named Grumish Greataxe who has 2000 health !!! Even Krokopatra does it have that much health. Grumish Greataxe also has two Krokotopians to help him with each more than 320 health !!! I guess this does not help much but atleast now you know how much health Grumish Greataxe has !!!

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
It was the last quest for me! When you enter you have to defeat the Son of The Sun (I think that's his name) and then do these patterns with the book pedastol. Then, you do a dungeon (not much defeating) and soon you'll reach Krokohep. After defeating her, you will have to talk to Major Talbolt. He will tell you to talk to his cousin/brother in MarleyBone. Go to the Spiral Door and MarleyBone will be there. In case your wondering how long MarleyBone takes and if it's hard or not, here's your answer: No, MarleyBone is not long. It took me a couple of days to finish it. And also, MarleyBone is completely easy. Hope I helped.

~Emily IceBlood Level 41 Death