Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Epic level 88 spells :)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
:D
DouDou123 wrote:
Their way too weak for Level 100 Spells and I don't see the names for each of the spells, and they are kinda unoriginal
i made up my ownfire: Double Team: a rock with a fire kraken comes out of lava and does 4000 damage plus 10000 damage over 3 rounds to up to 3 enemies. for the fourth one, they aren't so lucky. when the fire kraken is about to burn them too, it falls in the lava and his papa comes out, only his head is as big as helephant. He breathes fire on the last enemy, causing 7000 damage plus 20000 damage over 3 rounds.
ice: yeti :a pond of water freezes, just as a yeti the size of stormzilla breakes out of it. he forms a ice ball with his hands, and throws it at an :enemy, and makes more for the other ones. it does 2000 plus dispells next ice spell,stuns for 5 rounds, and minus 90%to 5 spells on caster
storm: stormX: a city. a person notices a cloud that has sparks in it. out comes a ball of lighting dealing 7000 damage plus 100% to next storm spell to you and friends plus 60%
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :) :-) :) :-)

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
well i got an idea of a level 78 spell here it goes Fire: Solar flare 810 damage to all enemies and steals all wards

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
watsupdog111 wrote:
well i got an idea of a level 78 spell here it goes Fire: Solar flare 810 damage to all enemies and steals all wards

instead of steal effect, it should be stun since solar flare was used to blind opponents in dragonball z

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
marolin23 wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:

instead of steal effect, it should be stun since solar flare was used to blind opponents in dragonball z
Yea i know krillin does that move

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
WOAH WOAH WOAH!

Hold on a minute, here!

You are going WAAAAAAAAAY out there. The max level right now is only 70. Level 100 is too far out. I'd say tune down the damage, to make them level 80 spells. You're going, like, 30 more levels the the current max.

Still, cool spell ideas.

Courtney Starstone
Level 46
Master Theurgist
Savior of the Spiral

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
Hawk337 wrote:
Randomperson16 wrote:
Balance: Remenber fire elfs? Say hello to a balance elfs! A brown elf does 800 damage to a enemie and 50+ balanceblade to you and your friends

Fire: hot coal falls from the sky doing 700-900 damage and put a fire shield on you and your friends. And stuns all for 2 rounds.

Death: a black portal sucks up all your enemies doing 1000 damage. Heals you and your friends all half damage down all that round (500)

Ice: a snowflake falls on a icicle in a crystal cave. They all
fall doing 500 damage to enemies and 90- to any damage
i take from enemies for 4 rounds

Storm: tornado swirls near you enemies 2000 damage to one enemie and 35+ stormblade

Myth: a shadow appears and you hear random mumbling it disapears then mysteriously does 200 damage to all enemies and no shielding for them for the whole battle (all their shieldings in their deck will be gone for the whole battle)

Life: a wolf does 890 damage to all enemies and turns into a cute puppy doing 890 healing to all friends

Hope you liked the ideas! Tell me if you dislike them or not or leave some ideas like i did here.

I like them all except the wolf one. Wolf's are life takers not healers. Maybe something more life like.
Well it's fine i bet your not a life like i am we need some more attack and a better spell like that would be nice

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
tyfire12 wrote:
Storm: Electric Hurricane, does 3500-4000 to all enimies. A big wind storm starts then a big hurricane comes in and attacks everyone.

Fire: Inferno Beast, does 2600-3100 to one person and takes away all blades. Lava cmoes in on the person being attacked and a beast comes out and shoots lava out of his hand at that person.

Ice: Ice Age, does 1900-2400 to all enimies. A very cold wind arrives and then a bunch of animals runs in and hits everyone.

Life: Mega Heal, 2000 to all friends and a blade of their school. The sun comes out and grass is being blown by a breezey wind then a a queen comes in and points her wand at you and heals you, then gives you a +50 blade for whatever school you are.

Balance: Sand Drone, 1600-2200 to all enimies and +30 balance blade. A great pit appears and a beast sticks his hand out and hits all enimies.

Myth: Sneaky Lizard, 2000 to all enimies and stun for three rounds. A lizard comes out of a cave and bites all enimies and stun for three rounds.

Death: King of the Undead, 2900 to one person and half back and gives a + 50 death blade. A bunch of graves pop up then a king jumps out and breaks all the graves when he does sucks the persons life out of them and heals half and + 50 blade to self.

Hope you guys like my ideas. P.S. I know it's a little early to being coming up with spells at this level when the just realesed the level sixty eight spells, but i just wanted to share with you what I had in mind.

~Samuel StormCloud level 70 Diviner~
~Jacob WinterBreeze level 60 Thurmaturge~
Wow i love them all! but i liked the idea of life having some attack

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
Randomperson16 wrote:
These are not level 100 spells anymore. They are level 88.

Balance: Remenber fire elfs? Say hello to a balance elfs! A brown elf does 1800 damage to a enemie and 50+ balanceblade to you and your friends and a mystery blade to caster

Fire: A fireball is shooting fast in the sky, its zips through your enemies which makes the firey effect come in does 2800-3000 damage and put a fire shield on you and your friends. Also puts Fire dispel on all enemies.

Death: a black portal sucks up all your enemies doing 2500 damage. Heals you and your friends all half damage down all that round (500) and 50- healing aura to all enemies

fall doing 1500 damage to enemies and 90- to any damage

Storm: tornado swirls near you enemies 3500 damage to one enemie and mysteriously swirls near caster and mysteriously comes a stormblade on the caster and 20 resist to ALL schools for 4 rounds

Myth: a shadow appears and you hear random mumbling (LOL!) it disapears then mysteriously does 2500 damage to all enemies and no shielding for them for the whole battles (all their shieldings in their deck will be gone for the whole battle)

Life: a brown puppy is running through a field of flowers it turns into a Grizzleheim wolf LOL doing 2000 damage to all enemies and turns into the cute brown puppy again. puts its paws up in the middle of the field of flowers and it adds a 50+ healing aura to you and your friends friends.

Hope you liked the ideas! Tell me if you love them or dislove them or want a thing changed or two+. or leave some ideas like i did here...

EDIT- Added more damage and changed some effects. Thanks for the contrustive critsim LOL :D Also level of spells have been changed

PS. I know this is early..... This is just for the future. Sometimes it good to look up for the future :P

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity Orgeblossom level 35 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

I think for Balance there should be this giant dragon and it does 3000 damage and 300+ damage for 10 round and it takes 6 power pips and it is called BalanceDragon and you learn it when level 46 balance and you get the quest from Alhazerd from Kroktopia and he makes you fight 10 of each mander and fight 5 sand stalkers and talk to Alhazerd and says " Nice work now go to the ice vault and talk to shalek the wise. " and shalex the wise says " oh you want to learn balance dragon? hmmm... ok but it's a secret go to cyclops lane a collect 20 boots from cyclops's and collect troll cloth and go to the palace of fire and fight any nirni and come back to me and i will put everything together. " and you learn it! TADA! comment what you think! :D :) :-) :D

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
LukasTheBrave wrote:
Randomperson16 wrote:
These are not level 100 spells anymore. They are level 88.

Balance: Remenber fire elfs? Say hello to a balance elfs! A brown elf does 1800 damage to a enemie and 50+ balanceblade to you and your friends and a mystery blade to caster

Fire: A fireball is shooting fast in the sky, its zips through your enemies which makes the firey effect come in does 2800-3000 damage and put a fire shield on you and your friends. Also puts Fire dispel on all enemies.

Death: a black portal sucks up all your enemies doing 2500 damage. Heals you and your friends all half damage down all that round (500) and 50- healing aura to all enemies

fall doing 1500 damage to enemies and 90- to any damage

Storm: tornado swirls near you enemies 3500 damage to one enemie and mysteriously swirls near caster and mysteriously comes a stormblade on the caster and 20 resist to ALL schools for 4 rounds

Myth: a shadow appears and you hear random mumbling (LOL!) it disapears then mysteriously does 2500 damage to all enemies and no shielding for them for the whole battles (all their shieldings in their deck will be gone for the whole battle)

Life: a brown puppy is running through a field of flowers it turns into a Grizzleheim wolf LOL doing 2000 damage to all enemies and turns into the cute brown puppy again. puts its paws up in the middle of the field of flowers and it adds a 50+ healing aura to you and your friends friends.

Hope you liked the ideas! Tell me if you love them or dislove them or want a thing changed or two+. or leave some ideas like i did here...

EDIT- Added more damage and changed some effects. Thanks for the contrustive critsim LOL :D Also level of spells have been changed

PS. I know this is early..... This is just for the future. Sometimes it good to look up for the future :P

I think for Balance there should be this giant dragon and it does 3000 damage and 300+ damage for 10 round and it takes 6 power pips and it is called BalanceDragon and you learn it when level 46 balance and you get the quest from Alhazerd from Kroktopia and he makes you fight 10 of each mander and fight 5 sand stalkers and talk to Alhazerd and says " Nice work now go to the ice vault and talk to shalek the wise. " and shalex the wise says " oh you want to learn balance dragon? hmmm... ok but it's a secret go to cyclops lane a collect 20 boots from cyclops's and collect troll cloth and go to the palace of fire and fight any nirni and come back to me and i will put everything together. " and you learn it! TADA! comment what you think! :D :) :-) :D

4 Reasons why i dislike this idea:
Overpowered, 3000 base damage at level 46? I--i dont think so.
6 Powers pips to use at level 46? WHAT? I wouldn't even cast this spell o.o
Instead of making us spam defeat weak mobs, Why not just a Dragonspyre boss?
Would be unfair to other schools, how you ask? well....

Death : 42 Spell - - - - -> Level 48 spell
Fire: 42 Spell - - - - - - -> Level 48 spell
Life: 42 Spell - - - - - - - -> Level 48 spell
Myth: 42 Spell - - - - - - -> Level 48 spell
Ice: 42 Spell - - - - - - - -> Level 48 spell
Balance: 42 Spell - - - - - -> Level 46 Spell - - - - - - - -> Level 48 Spell

Unfair. More advantage. More Spells.