Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
Hi wizard101! Well in the new world Zafaria, Morganth runs away before you get to fight her . I'm thinking of a new world called Valcanorem. well she wakes the valcano of power and you have to put the valcanos in each area to open the valcano of power to stop morganth before she floods the world with lava! please tell me if you like this idea! :D and i don't mind if others can also like this idea. 8)

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
I strongly disagree for this reason.
We already had a world that looks kinda like that and it is called dragonspyre.
As a fire wizard, I dont want to have to go through more pain of fire bosses and the same with death. So far almost all the worlds have been based on a group or a certain school.
Here are the worlds:
Wizard city- all
Krok-balance and elemental schools
Marleybone-all (but not a lot of balance)
Mooshu- life, balance, and spirit schools
dragonspyre-fire and death (as a fire and death wizard i dont want another world with a TON fire and death bosses again)
Celestia-Astral and all
Wintertusk-ice and spirit
grizzleheim- all
zafaria-spirit and some element and balance
I think storm needs a bit of a workout on a world (no complaining about sirenns people).
I think we should have a world based on the storm school

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
asdfghjkl1234675 wrote:
As a fire wizard, I dont want to have to go through more pain of fire bosses and the same with death. So far almost all the worlds have been based on a group or a certain school.
Here are the worlds:
Wizard city- all
dragonspyre-fire and death (as a fire and death wizard i dont want another world with a TON fire and death bosses again)
Celestia-Astral and all
grizzleheim- all
I think storm needs a bit of a workout on a world (no complaining about sirenns people).

cl is storm

Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
Killer2001GE wrote:
Hi wizard101! Well in the new world Zafaria, Morganth runs away before you get to fight her . I'm thinking of a new world called Valcanorem. well she wakes the valcano of power and you have to put the valcanos in each area to open the valcano of power to stop morganth before she floods the world with lava! please tell me if you like this idea! :D and i don't mind if others can also like this idea. 8)

I'v heard you will fight Morganth in the future; straight from kingsisle. I'm not sure from youtube or what not, but I have a question. Is Zafaria hard because I find Celestia to be easy. And, you know, I'm having major difficulty getting the lvl 58 ice card. Anyways thanks ^.^

Explorer
Sep 19, 2009
qwertyuiop749 wrote:
asdfghjkl1234675 wrote:
Here are the worlds:
Wizard city- all
Celestia-Astral and all
grizzleheim- all

cl is storm

i agree cl is storm
wizard city is all
krokotopia is balance
marleybone is death
mooshu is life
dragonspyre is fire
grizzleheim is myth
wintertusk is ice
and zafaria is another fire and balance

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
the next part of the prophecy is the horn will call and btw we will probably fight morganthe at lvl 100 because malistaire was 5 worlds to lvl 50 so my estimate is morganthe will be fought in three more worlds at lvl 100