Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The new school of *legend*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
There is a secret teleporter in krokotopia in the tomb of storms that only level 60s can go into and only level 60’s can see it

Enter the teleporter you are sent to the school of legend and the teacher is a zebra with a blue hammer and his name is “Bele Hele”

Here are the spells you can learn from the school of legend

Level 60: Ancient Blast- 410+410+410 To 1 Enemy And Leaves Them Poisoned 130 Damage For 3 Rounds
Cost: 8 pips

Level 62: Blurt Horn- 770+ to all allies expect you and you get a balance blade and 2 tower shield
Cost: 6 Pips

Level 64: Phantom Shield- 10% Per Pip And So When You Cast This Spell Lets Say You Have 8 Pips You Get A -80% Shield
Cost: Any Amount Of Pips

Level 66: Ending Trap- 11% Per Pip And So When You Cast This Spell Lets Say You Have 6 Pips You Get A 66% Trap On A Enemy
Cost: Any Amount Of Pips

Level 68: Shockwave- 200 damage to first enemy then 400 damage to second 600 to third and 800 to fourth then you get a tower shield
Cost: 8 Pips

Level 70- Melejani- puts something circling all enemies for 5 rounds making them have a critical percentage and boost damage percentage of 10% and also all enemies get a -40 Weakness
Cost:10 Pips

Then when you learned all the spells you get a quest to battle the teacher

Name: Bele Hele
Life: 10000
School: Myth + a little legend
Spells Known: Melejani, Ending Trap, Ancient Blast, Orthrus, Medusa, Myth Trap, Myth Blade, Basilix, And Earthquake
Pips Earned Per Round: 3 Power Pips
Critical Percentage: 66%
Critical Block Percentage: 99%
Resist Myth:17%
Boost Storm:49%
Mostly Used Spells: Medusa, Ending Trap, And Basilix

When you defeat him he says impressive then gives you the final spell of the legend school!

Name: Gates Of Legend
Effect: 920 To All Enemies And Leaves Them Stunned For 2 Rounds and this spell also puts a fire effect on all enemies for 3 rounds doing 111 Damage
Cost: 9 Pips

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
Historian
May 01, 2010
The name is too much like myth, the spells have a little of everything. Though I do have one question, do you get to use powerpips with this school? If so, then great, I worry because you have rank 8 spells in there, and the shield for 70% minus is max, I would not really want to use all my pips for a shield I potentially can have for 0 (fire, secondary life and ice, so only shield I am missing is life's). But other than that, great ideas.

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
sorry myth is legends, bringing them to life and summoning them to aid you in battle. havent you noticed most minions and spells from that school are famous legends?