Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wand and athame display boxes.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
i have recently started a collection of all the ds lvl 45 wands that glow and give the 100 damage item card spells and i was thinking why not put into the game display boxes or let us equip our wands, staffs, and swords to those mannequins we craft and can put cloths on to make them look like house guards and such but whats the point of being a guard with no weapon so let us put are sword on them and while were on this topic why not be able to interact with them so they bow down to us as we pass them and they can be able to walk around and such like mounts or pets would. anyways back to display boxes. you would be able to fit 10 things into one display box if desired. you would click the box it would open then you pick from you inventory what you want to put out for display and you could ether have it like a trophy cause and be like a standing shelf sorta thing or have it be hanging on a wall. you could also put small things in these display boxes that are in your back pack like very small trophies like those ones we can by for gold and crowns in crowns shop and so on but mainly they would be used to display wands and athames. athames how ever would be standing up rite on a small base and sit in the trophy or display case. and an extra little detail, be able to insert small golden plaques that we could type anything we want to as long as the chat filter alows it and there is enough room, and they then could be read by other players in your home if the sword or athame is self is click on.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
I've been thinking this would be a good idea. I wish we could display clothes and wands in display cases. They do this in the shops so I think it would be do-able.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
YES! I've made a post with the exact same request before. I love my old wands I have like 20 of them collecting on one wizard. I aslo thought shelves displaying a row of boots or hats (like the shops do) would be cool. Though I figured athams would be tough to pull off on the technical side.