Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please read. I need help.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
Hello. Sorry if this is in the wrong catagory I didnt know where else to put it. Anyway, I really need to know what I should choose for a secondary school for my Fire Wizard. At the moment, I have trained death up to Ghoul, and am planning on going up to Feint so I can boost Helephant and Efreet. But after that, I am stuck.

I was thinking going to train Sprite, or maybe Satyr. But Tower Shield would also be nice, however when Sprite is doubled with a Link or two, I can heal great. So I dont know what to choose. Somebody who is a high level Fire or knows Fire really well, please reply and give me some advice.

Please help me with choosing secondary spells, I dont know what to get.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
earthwizardofdeath wrote:
Hello. Sorry if this is in the wrong catagory I didnt know where else to put it. Anyway, I really need to know what I should choose for a secondary school for my Fire Wizard. At the moment, I have trained death up to Ghoul, and am planning on going up to Feint so I can boost Helephant and Efreet. But after that, I am stuck.

I was thinking going to train Sprite, or maybe Satyr. But Tower Shield would also be nice, however when Sprite is doubled with a Link or two, I can heal great. So I dont know what to choose. Somebody who is a high level Fire or knows Fire really well, please reply and give me some advice.

It depends when and if you want to take part in ranked pvp

Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
Well, I guess I might want to pvp, but not like all the time as the only thing I do. I want to be sort of well rounded in a way. I want to be good in pve, but I want to also hold my own in pvp, and there are many people that say Fire and Myth are the best for pvp.

But the problem with saying "no" to pvp is that KI cant make worlds forever, and the spells will have to stop sometime when they get to 14 pips, so I think that being pvp compatible is sort of nessesary later in the game, since there wont be much to do.

Anyway so there is your answer: I wanna be good in pve but own in pvp too (which is why I chose Fire.) So yeah, I wanna pvp.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
earthwizardofdeath wrote:

hi, i am a level 54 fire wizard and i would definitely go for life because you can heal yourself very well, it helped me a ton. or ice because if you have a fire guy you are battling you can easily switch too ice spells. i wouldnt do myth because its not very damaging and death is good as well but i would choose the 990 health over anything. i hope i helped :)

Survivor
Sep 08, 2010
Here is what to do:
1. Buy back your training points.
2. Train in Life till Sprite (so you can heal others)
3. Train in Ice till Tower Shield (50% overall defense, yay!)
4. Train in Death till Feint (this is when you get the high damage attacks)
5. Train in Balance till Weakness (by then mobs know AOE spells)
6. Train in Sun till Gargangutan (+225 damage, buffed it's like 1,000)
7. Train Amplify and Vengeance from Star (just cause)