Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Name Calling

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
i know this is old but today i was pvping(even thou i never) i went against this guy who must have been 40 or lowering. well he first summoned a minion then put a tower shield on it and him then i used fire dragon and defeated the minion then i used efreet on the wizard and defeated him. then when we finish he said.
wow
you
are
a
bad
player.
i was thinking not really i just defeated him using two spells

Blaze Gem Level 63 Legendary Pryomancer

sorry guys the day i posted this and when i edited it i didn't see i had we because it's not suppose to be we its he ok i am really bad a at typing now

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Survivor
Nov 10, 2010
where there is children there is name calling.it is a a fact of life......alot of the kids in this game are used to getting everything there own way and dont do losing so well.really they are the fun ones to crush.so well done and keep crushing them :D

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
cooladdy wrote:
i know this is old but today i was pvping(even thou i never) i went against this guy who must have been 40 or lowering. well he first summoned a minion then put a tower shield on it and him then i used fire dragon and defeated the minion then i used efreet on the wizard and defeated him. then when we finish we said.
wow
you
are
a
bad
player.

Here's what I would do: rofl. Little kids always try to make themselves feel better

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
You have all types in this game, and don't think it's all younger people doing the name calling. I have had lots of college age people say worst things than younger people.
The last few matches I was in, I listend to the two people talking about the college's they went too. At the end of the match, I was standing there with my head wrobbling, and I got a :P reply from the winner.
Before that, I got Noob Move, when I won.
Before taht, I got Your a cheater, cause I used Earthquake twice in the match. The guy did nothing but shield and blade, so what did he expect me to do.
I could probably list a hundred things that have been said to me over the last two years or so. Some would make you wonder, some would just make you sad.

You can't win, doesn't matter if you win or lose, you get Noobed or insulted.

So, who really cares, just play to win and leave at the end.

Joe,
Joseph LionHunter.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
DaMan32 wrote:
where there is children there is name calling.it is a a fact of life......alot of the kids in this game are used to getting everything there own way and dont do losing so well.really they are the fun ones to crush.so well done and keep crushing them :D

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats not cool. I'm a kid, I guess some people might still consider me one, and I know that is a complete LIE! I am tried of all the older players blaming their problems on kids! And I need to earn things I dont just get them given to me which makes this even more to my point. KIDS DONT ALWAYS CAUSE TROUBLE! So just stop!

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
joujou11cool wrote:
cooladdy wrote:
i know this is old but today i was pvping(even thou i never) i went against this guy who must have been 40 or lowering. well he first summoned a minion then put a tower shield on it and him then i used fire dragon and defeated the minion then i used efreet on the wizard and defeated him. then when we finish he said.
wow
you
are
a
bad
player.

Here's what I would do: rofl. Little kids always try to make themselves feel better

i bet he was since he was a veteran i think in pvp(i don't know much of the ranks since i barely pvp)

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
DaMan32 wrote:

You are being really insulting,offensive and mean.Would you like it if just because i am older than you i started crushing you in battles?seriously,if your just talking about the kids that are doing mean,then be more descriptive! :x

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
DaMan32 wrote:

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats not cool. I'm a kid, I guess some people might still consider me one, and I know that is a complete LIE! I am tried of all the older players blaming their problems on kids! And I need to earn things I dont just get them given to me which makes this even more to my point. KIDS DONT ALWAYS CAUSE TROUBLE! So just stop!

THANK YOU!!!I finally aggree with SOMEBODY!!!

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
They must actually be kids because adults usually are mature. some kids make themselves look older by doing that when they sign up for wizard101. Some of my friends do that too so i experienced it