Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how long is the zamunda dungeon?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
I went to zamunda and tried to log out when I got the message that I was in a dungeon? I lost all my progress of battling a lot of minions. My question is, I need to know how long this dungeon with no warning may last because I don't often have more than an hour to play.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
gabrielstovall wrote:
I went to zamunda and tried to log out when I got the message that I was in a dungeon? I lost all my progress of battling a lot of minions. My question is, I need to know how long this dungeon with no warning may last because I don't often have more than an hour to play.

There's a dungeon in zamunda? Is it part of the main quest line? I don't remember going through one of those. the only thing that came close was the spiders i had to fight to get to nergal.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
gabrielstovall wrote:

It's a glitch. Same thing happened to me. If you log out, you will not lose your progress like it says.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
since no one has replied, here is a little more detail. its the quest sequence in zamunda where you have to defeat about 20 minions of two different sets, defeat imposters dressed up as zebras in the barracks, fix the wall, put out watch tower fire. try logging out anywhere around this sequence and you will get a warning that you are in a dungeon. There was no initial warning that you are going into a dungeon. How long does this dungeon take to finish?

Defender
Apr 27, 2009
The Mirror Lake dungeon consists of 13 bosses. First is Snaketail (he takes about 10 minutes). The next bosses are specter ghosts and one of them cheats so about 15-20 minutes. The next 4 bosses are all ice and if you are not ice, it will be 15-20 minutes being that they put tower shields on a lot but if you are ice, except a much longer battle. The last bosses are all storm and I would say that is about 15-20 minutes. So with all the talking and walking combined, I would say a maximum of 1 hour and 20 minutes in that dungeon.

Explorer
May 11, 2010
gabrielstovall wrote:

Zamunda is not a dungeon. The message is just a glitch and you don't lose anything by logging out.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Hi. If you're talking about the Zamunda Outskirts (the area you arrive when you enter the zamunda gate, with the jackal bandits), it's a glitch, Zamunda Outskirts is just another zone. If you're talking about the tomb (with the boss Zanga Zebu, Zebu Blackstripes is outside sigil), well, it took about 25 minutes for me, but I have a 95% damage boost thanks to pet, so it could be just how fast I killed them.

Cya in the Spiral,

Paul Stormglade, Transcended Diviner

Go Sparks!

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
gabrielstovall wrote:
since no one has replied, here is a little more detail. its the quest sequence in zamunda where you have to defeat about 20 minions of two different sets, defeat imposters dressed up as zebras in the barracks, fix the wall, put out watch tower fire. try logging out anywhere around this sequence and you will get a warning that you are in a dungeon. There was no initial warning that you are going into a dungeon. How long does this dungeon take to finish?

that isnt a dungeon, the warning and loss of progress must be a bug