Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Alhazared and level 61 balance

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 30, 2009
I had no idea where to post this because I failed to check the name.

Shortly after levelling up to Balance Level 61, the Balance Krok appeared and had a message about teaching "The Secrets of Magic".

After making stops in the Bazaar and Hilda in the Fairegrounds, I hopped over to the Balance Krok and there was nothing. Thinking that maybe it had something to do with the Fang Society and/or the kroks in the storm palace.

What am I missing here?

Jared Wildsword, Legendary Balance Level 61

Explorer
Feb 18, 2011
Oxnhorse wrote:

Shortly after levelling up to Balance Level 61, the Balance Krok appeared and had a message about teaching "The Secrets of Magic".

After making stops in the Bazaar and Hilda in the Fairegrounds, I hopped over to the Balance Krok and there was nothing. Thinking that maybe it had something to do with the Fang Society and/or the kroks in the storm palace.

What am I missing here?

I had the same exact problem! Except moolinda called me up instead and said she wanted to" teach me something". Then once i got over there she had nothing to say. Also I just leveled to 68 but moolinda did not send me a message saying to come there! KI prob changing the lvl you get the message from 68 to 61 for some reasong?

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
I think it's a glitch... same thing happened to my husband the other day...

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
happens to everybody once a level cap is raised, its just a minor bug like when the Headmaster calls you but there is nothing there.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Nothing.

It is a live update glitch.

The system just put the necessary files in place so you will get your level 68 spell quest, after you hit level 68. (it had to update/link the prerequiste level 58 spell quest completion to the new spell)

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Oxnhorse wrote:

What am I missing here?

Hi @Oxnhorse,

It's probably an update-related glitch. Moolinda Woo summoned me, too, but had nothing for me to do when I arrived at her classroom.

You won't see your teacher until the level 68 spell quest (if then). I'm not sure about how we are summoned for that one yet. All I know is that I'm level 66 and ready as heck to get that quest out of the way, so I can come to terms with the Gnome.

Warmest Regards,

Qbb/Iridian Shadowweaver, Legendary Artisan

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
probably a bug. ambrose called me when i became lvl 61. ki will fix it.

eventually

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Oxnhorse wrote:

What am I missing here?

maybe the ra or chimera quest
if chimera then its a glitch dont worry bout it

although i dont know why he has nothing for ya