Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Mana Wisps Needed in Zafaria

AuthorMessage
Champion
May 03, 2011
It's pretty hard to find mana wisps in the Zafaria common area. I usually only find like three, and after those are gone it takes a long time for more to spawn. I often have to change realms to get more. It would be nice if this could be adjusted, especially considering how crowded Zf is right now. Thanks.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I agree the mana wisps totals are noticeably lower from the common area.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2010
Well what I do is go to the Baobad crown. Its basically a slightly more big Basilisk(might be an understatement but still) and there are usually about 10 wisps there.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
tabby714 wrote:
It's pretty hard to find mana wisps in the Zafaria common area. I usually only find like three, and after those are gone it takes a long time for more to spawn. I often have to change realms to get more. It would be nice if this could be adjusted, especially considering how crowded Zf is right now. Thanks.

i usually to to the baobab crown when im low on mana

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
This is not a bug, it does not need to be in Halston's Laboratory, it should be in Zafari. (Just saying) :D

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
scotttttttttt wrote:
This is not a bug, it does not need to be in Halston's Laboratory, it should be in Zafari. (Just saying) :D

This forum isn't just for bugs, but also problems like the original poster described. True, it isn't a technical problem and as other posters have even posted alternatives (to alleviate the problem), but it is a problem for some people. The only more appropriate post location would be The Dorms, as the original poster is suggesting that more wisps be added.

"Professor Balestrom is busy with another one of his crazy experiments, so he has asked me to welcome you to his laboratory! Here, feel free to let loose any and all ideas on how to make the game better. Everyone's suggestions are welcome, but do keep in mind that the more information you can provide, the easier it is for us to understand what you're saying!

If you have specific bugs you wish to report, the best place to do it is in game through our bug submission tools. However, if you want to just chat about that quest that you're not sure is working properly, or share with us a fantastic idea about how to make duels even cooler, this is the place. Be creative, be thorough, and think big!"

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/12.ftl