Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The History Book in Plaza of Conquests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
D;
Please help me. I have no clue where the History book in the Plaza of Conquests is. ( behind the lady doesn't help me at all -.- )
Give a detailed answer because i've heard "Behind the lady" and I'm like "There's 6 paths behind the lady, which one do you want me to take!?"
Thanks a ton :D
-----------------------------------------------------
Bailey EarthBlood
Grandmaster Necromancer ( level 50 death wizard )

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
2000kpam wrote:
D;
Please help me. I have no clue where the History book in the Plaza of Conquests is. ( behind the lady doesn't help me at all -.- )
Give a detailed answer because i've heard "Behind the lady" and I'm like "There's 6 paths behind the lady, which one do you want me to take!?"
Thanks a ton :-D
-----------------------------------------------------
Bailey EarthBlood
Grandmaster Necromancer ( level 50 death wizard )

Open your Quest Log file to see "which book" you want. There are "two" history books in the Plaza of Conquests:

1. "History of Dragonspyre" - in General Greystone's tower (at the top of the map in the Plaza of Conquests near the Necropolis doors).

2. Halina Warhawk's quest to "read the history book". She is showing on the map. Don't forget -- after you get the history book at the end of her dungeon, you must go back in and talk to Halina. She gives you a Letter of Recommendation to get you moving along.

Hope this helps. :?

Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
the problem is that when you need help they say you are busy