Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the world of mirage. kingsisle plz read!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2010
i was wondering if after wysteria we could do the world mirage that the one girl in the spiral tournament told you about. you could fight giant beetles and lizards. it would be like krokotopia but way better. hope you like my idea

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
I think that it would be awesome to be in mirage .Like ki could put out beetle mounts and sandstorm mystery pets . And you could have a quest to be in a mirage and get a card that makes your enemy be your teamate and be stunned for 2 rounds after. I like putting out ideas .comment if you like my ideas. x)

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
rootbeerdragon wrote:
i was wondering if after wysteria we could do the world mirage that the one girl in the spiral tournament told you about. you could fight giant beetles and lizards. it would be like krokotopia but way better. hope you like my idea

I belive I've already posted this idea and, not to be rude, have a better grasp at the idea. No offense intended. If you took this idea from my thread, I'd aprechiate if you'd find your own ideas in the future.

Explorer
Sep 19, 2009
oh my gosh! i wanted them to make this world too! i love this idea and it could be arabian based. not the same as krokotopia, which is based on ancient Egypt. it could have genies and gypsies and stuff like that :) i also really hope they consider making the world of mirage :)

Defender
Feb 06, 2010
Carni wrote:
rootbeerdragon wrote:

I belive I've already posted this idea and, not to be rude, have a better grasp at the idea. No offense intended. If you took this idea from my thread, I'd aprechiate if you'd find your own ideas in the future.

And about 100 people posted about wanting a Chimera spell for balance. It doesnt mean they "copied". Some ppl have similar ideas. Also, what makes you think that rootbeerdragon reads EVERY thread, let alone read YOUR thread??

Sry to say, but I've seen people ask about Mirage more than once. The number's probably around 50 times.

Yes, I'm aware you said "if", but you came off as very rude. And "if" he/she did take your idea, maybe he/she knows that the more KI hears about it, the more likely KI will implement the idea.