Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

whats going on?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 19, 2011
ok well i have a fire level 68 wiz and did this quest: find the beetles, but on my storm i am having troubles. i found the tomb of storm beetle but it wont count. idk whats going on.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
You probably already collected it, then. o_o

.Alexis Crow - Level 42 Necromancer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
AngelStormGem wrote:
ok well i have a fire level 68 wiz and did this quest: find the beetles, but on my storm i am having troubles. i found the tomb of storm beetle but it wont count. idk whats going on.

Here is a list of "where" the beetles are located (along with info on Zeke's other quests too):

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34&highlight=zeke+s+quests

There are "two" beetles in that area. Open your Quest Log file and see which one you are still missing:

1. For the Tomb of Storms, turn around and look behind the Sphinx Head after you come thru that portal.

2. For the Well of Spirits, climb up the stairs near the D'jeserit Family Tomb, go past the D'jeserit Family Tomb entrance, then turn left, and look behind the giant krok statue that is the centerpiece of the Well of Spirits.

It sounds like you might have already picked up #1 above. Try looking for #2 above.

Hope this helps. :-)