Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Auction: Another "Bazaar" idea

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
I had recently posted on typing in your search at Bazaar. Here is yet another suggestion to make Bazaar better. No Auction really bothers me when selling items cause I see the price that it would be sold but then can't sell it. So I take it to a regular shop, the price is worthless. I am death and got two Hangman's Hoods in the Waterworks. Bazaar had an awesome great price but, "No Auction". Took it to the head dressing store, got it sold for 1,000. At Bazaar is was worth over 15,000. So, if it's no auction, say: "No auction" but then say: "Still Sell?" If you click it, it's sold for that price it shows but it is not shown nor being able to be bought in Bazaar categories as it is a very big item. Maybe even Bazaar could lower no auction prices but not as low as regular shops? Well, that's my 2 cents.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
I LOVE IT! Your Ideas are coming fresh as pie! (You know what I mean lol)
Sometimes I want to be rich in w101 (Dont ask) And sometimes because I want housing items but when i see items that are no auction, that means a trip! I get really mad about it and the price is worthless also! So I agree with you :-) and
even tho I am balance I just want to be rich sometimes in w101 =D Thanks so much for posting this hunteray09 that last one was the BEST!

~Wolf StrongShield~

(Btw I hope their is a idea where you can color housing xD)

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
yea no auction does bug me out and the prices at regular stores are cheap.
but now we can feed our no auctions to our pets for gold! but still low gold so i have nothing else to defend against your idea. I agree

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
I agree but instead try feeding it to your pet sure you'll get like 1,380 for a Hangman's Hood BUT you can also get some reagents, Snacks, Treasure Cards and maybe some pet xp due to feeding the pet this will probally not come true :( But this really does help with Ancient pets! ^_^

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i take my stuff to zeke and he gives that middle pricing you want