Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I Cant Buy Stone Blocks And Big Mushrooms?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
I need to buy some stone blocks and big mushrooms for a recipe and i cant find them in krok, wizard city, or marleybone! where can i get some?

Defender
Jan 20, 2010
ichen123 wrote:
I need to buy some stone blocks and big mushrooms for a recipe and i cant find them in krok, wizard city, or marleybone! where can i get some?

I've noticed this too. i can find a few when running around late at night, but I'm getting about the same number I used to get when on a full server at 4 in the afternoon. It seems to me that about half the reagent spawn points have been removed, and the respawn time upped by about 30%. On the other hand, I've been getting reagents from chests, so that may be the reason for the spawn reduction.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
ichen123 wrote:

There are many at the bazaar.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
joujou11cool wrote:
ichen123 wrote:

There are many at the bazaar.

yes, they can be found in the bazaar however, for some of us, by the time we find them - click on them - and then click on the buy option, the item has already been sold which gets VERY fustrating. Expecially when i need 15 more fossils for what i need to finish off legendary artisan.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ichen123 wrote:

I've been in the Hall of Champions lately (Krokotopia), and I have seen a lot of the stone blocks and the deep mushroom.

If you still need more info, check this out on the fansite:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Deep_Mushroom

You can also do a "search" on that same page for info on the stone blocks.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
ichen123 wrote:

All the new crafting spells for the new world has made stone blocks Very rare

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
DevinSTG wrote:
ichen123 wrote:

Uh... to correct you, stone blocks already were hard to get, not very rare.
And even before ZF crafting, CL crafting had lots of stone blocks used.
Transmuting is what causes the stone blocks to be gone. Many crafting items require some sort of link to stone blocks or just stone blocks.

Stone Blocks will appear in the Bazaar. Just keep "refreshing" the page.
And they are called Deep Mushrooms, not Big Mushrooms.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
jekbeau wrote:
DevinSTG wrote:
ichen123 wrote:

Uh... to correct you, stone blocks already were hard to get, not very rare.
And even before ZF crafting, CL crafting had lots of stone blocks used.
Transmuting is what causes the stone blocks to be gone. Many crafting items require some sort of link to stone blocks or just stone blocks.

Stone Blocks will appear in the Bazaar. Just keep "refreshing" the page.
And they are called Deep Mushrooms, not Big Mushrooms.

Actually, the stone blocks and the deep mushrooms aren't that hard to find unless several are farming them. Just don't stay in the same realm. Change realms each time you make the run and unless they are being farmed, you will find them.