Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Low Level Battling suggestion

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Level cap to battles? I know how much neglecting this will get but, let them explore worlds. Just not get in battles unless you want them to. We should put up battling restrictions to friends only if we want to. Or no people at all for that matter. I have died countless times in Zafaria due to low levels coming into my battles, then arrogantly fleeing after another henchman has come. Maybe we could put up our own level restrictions for battling like we do in pvp. Like a level 60 wizard puts level 55 and above. Of course there will be some that say, "Just deal with it, they could help you!" That doesn't solve the problem, and that just makes things worse. Think about it...

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
hunteray09 wrote:
Level cap to battles? I know how much neglecting this will get but, let them explore worlds. Just not get in battles unless you want them to. We should put up battling restrictions to friends only if we want to. Or no people at all for that matter. I have died countless times in Zafaria due to low levels coming into my battles, then arrogantly fleeing after another henchman has come. Maybe we could put up our own level restrictions for battling like we do in pvp. Like a level 60 wizard puts level 55 and above. Of course there will be some that say, "Just deal with it, they could help you!" That doesn't solve the problem, and that just makes things worse. Think about it...

yes this is also what i was thinking. that or if the other person is a lower lvl and shouldnt be in the world yet you would have the option to let them in or not

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Garrett15141 wrote:
hunteray09 wrote:

yes this is also what i was thinking. that or if the other person is a lower lvl and shouldnt be in the world yet you would have the option to let them in or not

There is now 2 messege boards like this..........i wish you guys would stop complaining......... :? You guys get into a game, then there's a problem. you don't want to deal with problem you self, you want it done for you........ there are many things that could help this.
1) Start some sort of club maybe so that everone in that club will turn off teleports
2) Have only high level friends (That's a start...)
3) there are many more but I will tell you i WILL NEVER not want help......weather low lvl or high.....

Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
If you have friends in a group, it will create a spot on the board for them no one else can use. You can use this to reserve a spot for your friends, or if you have willing participants, allow them to put you in a group so you can fight along solo. Good luck in the Spiral.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
another idea. have level restricted realms. for example, a level 55+ realm. if someone teleports someone teleports to a friend in a realm that they aren't high enough in level to enter, then it can say something like you lack the magical skill to enter the realm your friend is in.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
lucario37 wrote:
another idea. have level restricted realms. for example, a level 55+ realm. if someone teleports someone teleports to a friend in a realm that they aren't high enough in level to enter, then it can say something like you lack the magical skill to enter the realm your friend is in.

Unnecessary.

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?

So if a low level teleports to a friend in Zafaria and no one else is around, is it an issue?

The issue/complaint for most people is not the low levels presence in the world, it is them not pulling their weight in a duel or getting drops from successes that are not their own.

If friends or family members wanted to meet up in a certain world, they couldn't with your suggestion. I still believe the focus needs to be an option for restricted duel access to only group members under the privacy tab. That way if you don't care if someone joins your duel or not, you simply leave the option turned off (default setting).

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
I do not support the idea for level requirements or caps for any worlds.

Sometimes you wanna take your noob friends out for a spoiler spin. Why let other people ruin the fun?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Luvas wrote:
I do not support the idea for level requirements or caps for any worlds.

Sometimes you wanna take your noob friends out for a spoiler spin. Why let other people ruin the fun?

I have absolutely no problem with this at all as long as when they are done fighting with you they don't walk over and join my fight saying oops I got dragged in and then beg me to heal them repeatedly.

And as for the tree in the woods, sound produces waves, these would happen if someone was there to hear it or not.