Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

disappointed in Zarfaria

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
avhop567 wrote:
hunteray09 wrote:
*Sigh* More complaints? So what is ZF was a tad easy?
exactly the people here except you, me and a couple of of other people aren't complainers. The rest of the people are big fat five year olds complaining about everything.
hey its not our fault if we didnt like it everyone has there own reasons why they dont like it. its not like we hate the entire world just the stuff they got wrong. :?

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
Hideous13 wrote:
animalcrackersr1 wrote:
i was sad how zarfaria came out and how it looked. mainly the market it is way to costs to much and not worth it too me the amulets are cool but that's the only thing i liked about the whole world and the monster aren't a challenge too me i was really disappointed that KI made this world and expected way better of them now my expectations have gone way to much that i don't like the game any more.

if you agree or disagree please post on this page

sup 8) i want to say three things, first of all its zafaria not zarfaria. second, KI has worked hard on developing worlds and all that. and finally, stop behaving like a three year old that can all do is complain and wont be grateful for anything, no offense but you are behaving like one. maybe you should be grateful and stop acting like a little kid. bye bye
hey not our fault if they got most everything wrong and calling people little kids doesnt make you look like your not one

Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
animalcrackersr1 wrote:
i was sad how zarfaria came out and how it looked. mainly the market it is way to costs to much and not worth it too me the amulets are cool but that's the only thing i liked about the whole world and the monster aren't a challenge too me i was really disappointed that KI made this world and expected way better of them now my expectations have gone way to much that i don't like the game any more.

um this is angelina i disagree im only level 26 and if you think its expensive its not because become a member for 1 month your membership is 9.95 dollars and your membership automaticly renews every moth and im a member its great i get to go to every world.

SO WRITE .. BACK. 0

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010

i think zafaria is great but i do agree that the items in the market are to much money

Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
animalcrackersr1 wrote:

i disagree cause zafaria rocks 8)

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
actually, there are heaps of challenges in drum jungle. The first guys you have to defeat are very hard and if you are about to kill them they heal themselves. It is so challenging. And awesome.

Survivor
May 05, 2009
Zafaria is awesome. The people out there that are complaining can go and complain somewhere else because W101 is a great game and Zafaria is a great world. Give KI a break!!!

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
benjapoof321 wrote:
Zafaria is awesome. The people out there that are complaining can go and complain somewhere else because W101 is a great game and Zafaria is a great world. Give KI a break!!!
i did give ki a break when they made avalon lol they fixed almost everything they got wrong in zf.

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
If you don't
Like it don't do it I personally think that kingsisle did a great job wait until you get to Avalon you will be crying for help every time you fight