Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zafaria Items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Hi Guys,

You know at the Zafaria Market, all those items you can buy from the Zafaria people? Well, I think the prices are way too high for items like those. Most items that are stronger than the Zafaria items are way less gold. Does anyone agree?

-Kelly

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
I noticed it to and between buying my gargantuan cards and henchman when i need them, there is no way i will have enough gold to buy alot of stuff in zafaria, its just way to expensive..which in a way doesnt matter considering my gear gives me more and better power then the higher level gears do...

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
I was wondering if anyone can tell me where people are getting the pet giraffes from? I've seen people all over the place with a pet giraffe and would like to get one. Can someone tell me if I have to farm for it or is it a special promotional pet that was given away or what? I have finished all the quests in Zafaria so if it comes down to battling over and over on one of the quests to get one I can.

Lauren NightFlower
Lvl 70 Legendary Sorcerer