Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New henchman price rediculas

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 01, 2010
I went to the crown shop and found the new henchman. I was thinking wow what a rip off! Just put the regular henchman back and i think lots off others agree with me.

Administrator
If you'd read the myriad of other posts on this issue, young Wizard, you would see that we are re-assessing the value of the henchmen to ensure they’re appropriately balanced in terms of power and cost. We understand you may be frustrated with this first iteration, but request your patience. As always, the community feedback is heard and given full consideration with this on-going process.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
If you'd read the myriad of other posts on this issue, young Wizard, you would see that we are re-assessing the value of the henchmen to ensure they’re appropriately balanced in terms of power and cost. We understand you may be frustrated with this first iteration, but request your patience. As always, the community feedback is heard and given full consideration with this on-going process.

Does that mean your lowering the price?

Survivor
Sep 12, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:

I honestly hate to say it but i hate these new henchmen!
Well the prices are ridiculous to start off with (I have read your post on these henchmen.)
But the life one heals itself even when it is full. I havent used any on this account but i did on my old account.
Honestly why cant we go back to the normal wizard (Not an animal) with just 70 crowns?