Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirror Lake Fiasco

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 01, 2008
I attempted Mirror Lake on my balance wizard right now. I was on the final fight teamed with a level 60 and a level 70 life henchmen. I was not being healed by these henchmen, but attacked! They were using seraphs and centaurs on me! I was in shock and I not only lost all progress since the friend I ported to who unlocked the instance had gotten disconnected and I could not return, but I also lost 600 crowns to faulty henchmen! I think I deserve and explanation.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
sickk wrote:
I attempted Mirror Lake on my balance wizard right now. I was on the final fight teamed with a level 60 and a level 70 life henchmen. I was not being healed by these henchmen, but attacked! They were using seraphs and centaurs on me! I was in shock and I not only lost all progress since the friend I ported to who unlocked the instance had gotten disconnected and I could not return, but I also lost 600 crowns to faulty henchmen! I think I deserve and explanation.

At this point, i am willing to have the prices stay as they are (They are still outrageous though). But if we are gonna pay that much for henchmen, then please, just please KI make them better. the reasoning for those prices was that they were more powerful but i prefer that legendary life girl henchman we had to any new ones. They are absolutely useless. i usually get the level 60 old crab man and as Sickk said all he does is seraph and centaur all the time. When he occasionally heals, it's himself?! when he has a full health?!!!!

I bought the level 60 one during the fight against the storm tick-tick (the traitor zebra) to get rid of the shield. He never healed! i was just appalled. i figured i would boost myself up while waiting and go for a one hit kill while i am at it. eventually i found a pixie in my deck, used it and killed him. a waste of 200 crowns. Yesterday i did mirror lake with a couple of friends. at the last fight (spiders) i got one again for my storm buddy who found himself tanking lol. he was totally useless, once again. he threw in a seraph and got killed a couple of rounds later by the spiders' triton and some repeated wild bolts O.o. . and these are just the battles i can vividly remember.

Someone suggested that a command deck or board be added so we can control what the henchmen do. And for those prices, i am all for it. Once again, please do something about those henchmen!

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
sickk wrote:

It's just a glitch, calm down.