Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Promotional Boar Knight pet code

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Many groups of our most loyal players will receive emails over the course of the next few days. There's more criteria than just having a 12 month membership, and it will take several days for all the emails to go out.

If you do not have a valid email on file with us, you cannot receive these promotional emails at all so be sure your account is updated!

Did I get an email? I just renewed my 12 month sub, have spent so much money here , and always vote for wiz in the awards.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
grvy123 wrote:

did i receive it because i dont think i did and i am sure i m loyal to you guys at ki

Yes. An email was sent to the email address you have on file with us at Wizard101. To check which email address that is, simply click your My Accounts tab when you're logged in to the website and look under Basic Information - Email.

ok i checked the email account for this account and i couldnt find the email

can ya tell send it again or maybe just gift me one to my account known as grvy123

i will keep checking and post back if i find it

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
grvy123 wrote:

did i receive it because i dont think i did and i am sure i m loyal to you guys at ki

Yes. An email was sent to the email address you have on file with us at Wizard101. To check which email address that is, simply click your My Accounts tab when you're logged in to the website and look under Basic Information - Email.

ok i have checked more i srsly cant find it i really want this pet

anyway i can solve this

Administrator
matty960 wrote:
Did I get an email? I just renewed my 12 month sub, have spent so much money here , and always vote for wiz in the awards.

Yes matty960, you did.

community@wizard101.com
Administrator
grvy123 wrote:

anyway i can solve this

As I said, please check your SPAM box for the email. If you are using Yahoo, it may be that yahoo itself blocked the email and there's nothing we can do about that.

I will attempt to resend the email however as I stated, if your email provider is blocking email from Wizard101 there's really nothing more we can do.

community@wizard101.com
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
grvy123 wrote:

anyway i can solve this

As I said, please check your SPAM box for the email. If you are using Yahoo, it may be that yahoo itself blocked the email and there's nothing we can do about that.

I will attempt to resend the email however as I stated, if your email provider is blocking email from Wizard101 there's really nothing more we can do.

ok i understand i will check the spam box for it and my email easily gets wizard101 emails

even though its yahoo

Explorer
Apr 20, 2009
:( I have had an account on Wizard101 for almost three years and have spent almost $1000 total in all my past purchases but they didn't ever give me a boar knight. What specific members got the boar knight?

Administrator
kwikkar wrote:
:( I have had an account on Wizard101 for almost three years and have spent almost $1000 total in all my past purchases but they didn't ever give me a boar knight. What specific members got the boar knight?

You were sent an email, kwikkar. As we have stated, please make sure the email address you have on file under your My Accounts section of the message boards is the email account you are checking. Check the spam/junk folder and let us know if you actually did receive it.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
I received an email for the promotional boar knight...however, I have two children with 101 accounts from the same master account that received the email. One boar knight for two children doesn't go over very well...can another boar knight code be sent?

Explorer
Apr 20, 2009
kwikkar wrote:

You were sent an email, kwikkar. As we have stated, please make sure the email address you have on file under your My Accounts section of the message boards is the email account you are checking. Check the spam/junk folder and let us know if you actually did receive it.

So Sorry Greyrose, I did receive one :-) . Sorry I just didn't look good enough. Sorry again but Thank You .

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
If you feel you have an account that qualified for the loyalty reward, but did not receive a separate email due to you having several accounts under one email address, send a polite email to support@wizard101.com to ask about whether or not your other accounts qualified for the loyalty reward.

They will need the account name(s) but never ever send your passwords.

Well, I think I'm Loyal.

I've joined around in June-July 2009 and have made many purchases including:

2 Annual Subscriptions
1 Massive Fantasy Bundle (Epic Bundle I think?)
A couple Gift cards (whether it would be for crowns or subscriptions including one I bought just a few weeks ago)
Have bought on 2 accounts (This is my main)

In total, that's probably around... around $200 USD? That's a lot to spend on a video game.

In conclusion, Professor Greyrose, I think I'm Loyal to receive this.

PS. I've checked my Inbox, AND Spam as of now.

Administrator
Please follow the instructions I posted earlier in this thread.

If you feel you have an account that qualified for the loyalty reward, but did not receive a separate email due to you having several accounts under one email address, send a polite email to support@wizard101.com to ask about whether or not your other accounts qualified for the loyalty reward.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Mar 13, 2009
Thank You for recognizing your fans. Just another example of how KI sets itself apart from the others :)

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
I am Trying to find out how you Qualify?

I have 10 sisters and One brother .we have a total of 38 paid acounts within our family not to count the crowns cards and bundles we all have bought, not one of our accounts received the pet code.

I am wonding can you fill us in on what we would need to do next time to Qualify?

Administrator
kymberli99 you WERE sent an email.

Once again, and for the last time, please -
If you feel you have accounts that qualified for the loyalty reward, but did not receive a separate email due to you having several accounts under one email address, send a polite email to support@wizard101.com to ask about whether or not your other accounts qualified for the loyalty reward.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
matty960 wrote:

Yes matty960, you did.

Can you resend it? I've looked everywhere, even in my spam folder, and it was nowhere.

Administrator
matty960 wrote:

Can you resend it? I've looked everywhere, even in my spam folder, and it was nowhere.

Resent to the email address you have on file with us. To check which email address you have associated with your account, log in to the website and click My Accounts.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
May 13, 2010
Dear Professor Greyrose:
I was hoping to get one of these and have been watching the email associated with my account(spam too) and have not seen an email could you tell me if I got one please. If not I will send an email to the team and see about getting one as I feel I should qualify for it.

Thank You,
Valdus Darkheart Transended Necromancer

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
Please follow the instructions I posted earlier in this thread.

I too did not receive a code and sent a request as to how one might be qualified to receive a code. Frankly, was just asking for clarification and thought I was asking politely. Got a rather snippy reply and no information other than there was more to it than being paid member.

So when I didn't get the Christmas code for a discount, read and read and read through all the info I could find and did find a box, in My Accounts, that needed to be checked to ensure I would receive newsy emails from KI.

If the original responder had suggested I look there and make sure the box was checked, and that was what I found in some info area when I was looking, all would have been well with the world.

Just "having" a valid email was not enough. Have been repeatedly working with customer service since May on tech issue and have purchased many crowns for which I received replies and notification at my email address was not enough to trigger the bonus being sent I guess. The box regarding receiving info had to be checked as well apparently. Clearly they had my email address.

Long story short, didn't get the pet but did get the discount code sent in seperate email with their apologies for any confusion.

Reminds me of a line from a movie, "what we have (had) here is a failure to communicate." :?

Wynsome

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
Hi I started playing a while back but I stopped playing for a while and now I'm here again and have finally been able to pay with the cards. I don't know if I'm "Loyal" or not and either way is understandable but I'm curious if I qualify. I clicked on the support@wizard.com thing and a pop up came up saying it couldn't open microsoft something or other? Just curious if I qualify I have been saving up a pet collection and have even come past a sea dragon now and a boar knight would be a great addition to my collection but if not then understood and thanks anyways for your time :D