Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Promotional Boar Knight pet code

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
First off I would like to thank KI for once again recognizing the long term players with something a little extra. Really cool!

BUT... am I to understand that there is only to be one single code sent out to a family group of accounts? Since I have my kids' accounts set up with all the same e-mail as my own account, I take it that the single code I received is all we get?

Had I known this, I would have redemed the code on one of the kids accounts and not my own. Now the kids are not happy with me thinking that dad took their pet. I know that I can train it, then hatch with them so they might get one (with better stats), but then they have to wait... and wait... and wait... you get the idea.

I'm sure I won't be the only parent that comes up with this concern.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
I second that!! I was lucky enough to let my youngest have it though. I was hoping it would be like the Valor Sword on Veteran's Day where you were given more than one so you could give it to your family members.

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
I cant really answer your question, but I will like to say Thanks KI!

Survivor
May 28, 2009
I came here wondering the same thing. We have 6 paid accounts on our family plan, and I was afraid the code was single use so had to choose the first one to apply it to carefully -- and discovered I was right. Now, I wish I had applied it to my account and just not said anything to any of the kids... ah well. It was a very nice thought!

I can't help but wonder, if I had given each account a separate email, would they have gotten individual codes? Should I change them all now, in the hopes of alleviating this problem should KI be generous enough to do something like this again?

Survivor
Nov 10, 2010
what time frame was put on this to put someone in the long time player category?

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
We have had a family membership since a few months after the game went out of Beta. We are kind of wondering where our email is? If we don't count as long term players I guess we can always find a game that DOES appreciate our time and money.

Administrator
Many groups of our most loyal players will receive emails over the course of the next few days. There's more criteria than just having a 12 month membership, and it will take several days for all the emails to go out.

If you do not have a valid email on file with us, you cannot receive these promotional emails at all so be sure your account is updated!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
Thanks for the reply Prof G. I suppose I should rephrase my question.

Will additional codes be sent out to be used on the rest of the accounts in family groups? I know you say that not all have been sent yet. I was just wondering if more than one account has the same e-mail address listed, will only one code be sent to that e-mail? The kids' accounts have a check box to select 'same as main' (which I have always done), should I put different e-mail addresses in there?

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Many groups of our most loyal players will receive emails over the course of the next few days. There's more criteria than just having a 12 month membership, and it will take several days for all the emails to go out.

If you do not have a valid email on file with us, you cannot receive these promotional emails at all so be sure your account is updated!

What, might I ask is the criteria.
If its not based on the amount of time you have has a sub.
Then what is the determining factor, crowns bought?? Cash purchases ??
Gift cards ??

Just curious.
Thnx

Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
Proffesor Greyrose,

I was also wondering what makes you a "loyal member". I have been playing this game for exactly a year now, on the day I have written this message ( Nov. 28 ), and one of my friends, who has been playing about two or three months less time than me received a Boar code.

I really, really want one of those pets, and I just wanted to know that if I have been playing long enough to receive a code.

Thanks!

P.S. I have made a post about this too

Benjamin Frostblood & Lucas Frostblood
Level 54 Diviner & Level 5 Theurgist
Wintertusk, Celestia & Wizard City

"You try, you fail. You try, you fail. You try, you fail. True failure comes when you stop trying."

Administrator
flyrahie you did receive the promotional email. An email was sent to the email address associated with your Wizard101 account.
If you did not give us a valid email address or you no longer have access to the email address you have on file with us, you cannot receive communications from us. It is up to you to ensure the information on your account is up to date and accurate.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
Guess I dont qualify for the boar code.
Even though a member long of standing, bought both tons
of game cards from vendors and crowns thru 101 web site.

Oh well, no biggie.
Just kinda bummed that's all..

BTW: e-mail is the same as sign up along with all other information....

Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
Hello Professor Greyrose!

Thank you for the reply! Turn's out I did get an e-mail . It was just delayed a bit that's why. I looked at my mail today and found the code there. Thank you so much for this amazing pet for us! I appreciate it a lot! :D

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience

Benjamin Frostblood & Lucas Frostblood
Level 54 Diviner & Level 5 Theurgist
Wintertusk, Celestia & Wizard City

"You try, you fail. You try, you fail. You try, you fail. True faliure comes when you stop trying"

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
It was very nice and thank you. I figured like most promo gifts the normaly applies and i accepted it on my own account.

I am not going to complain in fact I had no idea that I had the pet until i read about it here. then I checked my spam folder, as you land there a lot.

Its very cool now can i have a Rhino pet lol I want one!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
*sigh*
No code for me. I guess all the time and money spent didn't matter. Oh well... cool idea anyway! :)

Administrator
RavenLady777 wrote:
*sigh*
No code for me. I guess all the time and money spent didn't matter. Oh well... cool idea anyway! :)

RavenLady777 you were sent an email. Please check the email address associated with your Wizard101 account as well as any spam or junk folders as it may have landed in there.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
*sigh*

RavenLady777 you were sent an email. Please check the email address associated with your Wizard101 account as well as any spam or junk folders as it may have landed in there.

Oh wow, you are correct! Pesky spam folder. :)
Thank you, Professor! And to all of KI. :)

Defender
Feb 12, 2011
Hi Professor Greyrose,

Did you send me one too? I checked my spam filters and didn't find one :(

Thanks!

Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
Thanks KI for the free gift, that was very thoughtful of you! Have a happy holiday season!

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
Judging by the NON response to my questions and coments
that I DID NOT receive a code.
So I guess the time, money,support, and vote for gamers awards
accounts for nothing !!!

Nice idea the KI.
Oh well, maybe next time I might qualify.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010

did i receive it because i dont think i did and i am sure i m loyal to you guys at ki

Administrator
grvy123 wrote:

did i receive it because i dont think i did and i am sure i m loyal to you guys at ki

Yes. An email was sent to the email address you have on file with us at Wizard101. To check which email address that is, simply click your My Accounts tab when you're logged in to the website and look under Basic Information - Email.

community@wizard101.com
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I was reading this and I am still a little confused. I was sent a promotional code, but it was good for only 1 of the accounts. I have a minor child who uses my email account as well. Both accounts were open at the same time.
Does this means she will not be able to get the code since I received one already or will I be receiving a second code for my daughter's account that is associated with my email ?

I believe this is where I and maybe others are getting confused. Before, the one code could be used for all accounts associated with that email address, but this doesn't seem to be the case with this promotion.

Thank you very much for the pet. It is a wonderful gift.

Administrator
If you feel you have an account that qualified for the loyalty reward, but did not receive a separate email due to you having several accounts under one email address, send a polite email to support@wizard101.com to ask about whether or not your other accounts qualified for the loyalty reward.

They will need the account name(s) but never ever send your passwords.

community@wizard101.com