Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Legend Team Spirit

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2010
Its nice to see so many legends gathered in one place helping eachother out.
Before Zafaria, the only thing for legends to do was Waterworks, and the Hele tower. Because most people have done these 2 dungeons several times, they knew exactly what to expect, what cards to bring, and how to play them.

The dungeons became really easy. There were no surprises. All the legends became all-powerful, with very little threat of defeat. We all felt good. Like nothing could stop us.

Then comes Zafaria...

The once mighty end-gamers now find themselves scrambling to level up, like everyone else.
Every once in a while you will hear the odd 'help!' or 'pls I need healing!'
To see all these legends working together, not knowing what to expect, and needing assistance every now n then, was actually a very humbling experience.

I met a lot of great friends in Zafaria that I would have otherwise never known. People of varying levels, different ranks, PvP warlords, pet derby masters, etc, all working as one.

We all got so comfy in our level 60 skin, that many of us forgot what team work means. It's nice to see that. The way people played, and sometimes even going out of their way to help another is what Wizard101 is all about.

To me, the people who understand that dynamic are the real Legends of W101.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
loki1201 wrote:
Its nice to see so many legends gathered in one place helping eachother out.
(snip)
Every once in a while you will hear the odd 'help!' or 'pls I need healing!'
To see all these legends working together, not knowing what to expect, and needing assistance every now n then, was actually a very humbling experience.

I met a lot of great friends in Zafaria that I would have otherwise never known. People of varying levels, different ranks, PvP warlords, pet derby masters, etc, all working as one.

We all got so comfy in our level 60 skin, that many of us forgot what team work means. It's nice to see that. The way people played, and sometimes even going out of their way to help another is what Wizard101 is all about.

To me, the people who understand that dynamic are the real Legends of W101.

@loki1202,

I'm in full agreement. I have met wonderful new friends and rediscovered the pleasure of surprise and challenge that makes Wizard 101 awesome!

The community atmosphere in Zafaria reminds me of my early days as a new wizard. Remember when it was understood that an empty space on the sigil was an open invitation to lend a hand? Ah, the innocent joy of Unicorn Way, found anew on the African savannah :D

Warmest Regards,

Iridian Shadowweaver, Theurgist