Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do Cyclopses Ever Do Anything?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
Hi its Ian Mythgiver, and i have a cyclops that i got in one of the Penny Dreadful quests when i was like lv 9 and now its a teen (i havent really been training him) and i was wondering when or if its ever going to be able to cast a spell in battle occasionally. so i want all u cyclops owners to let me know what yours does! Ian Mythgiver

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
ichen123 wrote:
Hi its Ian Mythgiver, and i have a cyclops that i got in one of the Penny Dreadful quests when i was like lv 9 and now its a teen (i havent really been training him) and i was wondering when or if its ever going to be able to cast a spell in battle occasionally. so i want all u cyclops owners to let me know what yours does! Ian Mythgiver

it has lots of selfish talents dont waste your snacks training it unless ya want to race with it

i suggest getting a sea dragon or something better

the pet is not worth the snacks

Champion
May 03, 2011
If you want pet talents that will help you in battle, you need to get your pet up to a pedigree of about 55 or higher. The Cyclops, like most dropped pets, has too low a pedigree to manifest helpful (un-selfish) talents. You can hatch it with a higher pedigree pet (probably a few times), and end up with a high-pedigree Cyclops that might have some good talents. But unless you are really into having a Cyclops (as opposed to another kind of pet), it's probably not worth your time and effort.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
Explorer
Jul 14, 2010
The Ice Cyclops can manifest Ice-shot, Ice-Giver, Ice-Proof, and Mana Gift.
That's all. Sorry!
~-R. .N.A.N-~