Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a little more magic, please!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 13, 2009
you see, my problem is that if every thing is supposed to be magical, why isn't it really spectacular. like how come the school trees only have faces? if ki is gonna go there,why doesn't every tree have a face? and maybe you could see owls fly around ravenwood and other areas? and wizards should get a special school outfit like the ones in abracadoodle.

--------------------------
:) :-) :D

Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
I have another idea about the trees, what if you could battle them?

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
i have a quest that goes with the trees and you get to plant their baby since they are dieing

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
cbwiz wrote:
you see, my problem is that if every thing is supposed to be magical, why isn't it really spectacular. like how come the school trees only have faces? if ki is gonna go there,why doesn't every tree have a face? and maybe you could see owls fly around ravenwood and other areas? and wizards should get a special school outfit like the ones in abracadoodle.

The school trees are enchanted. The other trees are just regular trees. As for battling trees...well, we can battle Treants. That's close enough. Lastly, what do you mean by the Abracadoodle outfits? They're just plain cloaks and wizard hats. I don't think they're particularly special.

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
I know right! Owls flying around would be a really cool idea, and maybe we could get messages from friends through owls! :D

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
cooladdy wrote:
i have a quest that goes with the trees and you get to plant their baby since they are dieing

Like the Deku seeds in Legend of Zelda

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
cbwiz wrote:

The school trees are enchanted. The other trees are just regular trees. As for battling trees...well, we can battle Treants. That's close enough. Lastly, what do you mean by the Abracadoodle outfits? They're just plain cloaks and wizard hats. I don't think they're particularly special.

by the abracadoodle outfits i mean like a roug spun robe and shoes in school colors, an the hats would be the roughspun hat in school colors but with the thing that portrays the magic school used in abracadoodle. so like one eye for myth, a skull head for death, red eyes for fire, earmuffs fo ice, etc.

Explorer
Jun 23, 2011
Alexander5335 wrote:
I know right! Owls flying around would be a really cool idea, and maybe we could get messages from friends through owls! :D

Like Harry Potter :D? I like that idea!

Explorer
Jul 09, 2009
i know exactly how you feel and i hope this is in violet. I mean wizard101 is a very fun game and i agree with the tree thing. Trees would creep me out
Nov/22/2011 8:15 pm Subject: Re:a little more magic, please!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of those faces would creep me out. ( as moogirl45 said )

how about we can use a little magic out of combat? Like how about we turn things into toads or something