Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death to the Life Henchmen!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 24, 2011
So, my questing partner and I just finished battling Jotun, the 8000 pt monster and his three giant friends. We hired a level 60 and leve 70 life henchman to try them out. The battle lasted at lest 20 rounds, maybe 30. The level 70 henchman, is literally, a big dumb monkey. He began the fight by healing himself. Then he did it again. And again. And again. Occasionaly he took a break from healing himself to boost his next life spell. And then he would heal himself some more. The level 60 henchman is a crab guy. He likes to -- surprise! -- heal himself. A lot. It would be hard for me to exaggerate how much these two fools like to heal themselves, especially when they aren't even hurt. Thank goodness the life hecnhmen were there to suck up valuable time and real estate in this long battle by uselessly healing themselves.

Now, let's take a moment to discuss the level 70 fire henchman. He was awesome. But I figured, how badly could he mess up? Afterall, fire school pretty much just blasts way, and boy did he ever. Thank you fire henchman. Please die die die you worthless crown and time-wasting life hecnhmen.

Still, those life clowns were good for a laugh.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
ratyrin wrote:
So, my questing partner and I just finished battling Jotun, the 8000 pt monster and his three giant friends. We hired a level 60 and leve 70 life henchman to try them out. The battle lasted at lest 20 rounds, maybe 30. The level 70 henchman, is literally, a big dumb monkey. He began the fight by healing himself. Then he did it again. And again. And again. Occasionaly he took a break from healing himself to boost his next life spell. And then he would heal himself some more. The level 60 henchman is a crab guy. He likes to -- surprise! -- heal himself. A lot. It would be hard for me to exaggerate how much these two fools like to heal themselves, especially when they aren't even hurt. Thank goodness the life hecnhmen were there to suck up valuable time and real estate in this long battle by uselessly healing themselves.

Now, let's take a moment to discuss the level 70 fire henchman. He was awesome. But I figured, how badly could he mess up? Afterall, fire school pretty much just blasts way, and boy did he ever. Thank you fire henchman. Please die die die you worthless crown and time-wasting life hecnhmen.

Believe me, there are a lot of players that know what you went through.

If You will look in Ravenwood Commons and Zafaria Forums, you will find several subject posts regarding the new henchmen. Some of the subject lines will say some thing about the prices, but look at them anyway. They refer to the henchmen.

Also when looking in the Zafaria forum, check out the post from Professor Greyrose on the "new henchmen". Many players have left comments there as well.

I have found at least 9 different subject posts regarding the henchmen and have replied to all of them.

Champion
May 03, 2011
The new life henchman cannot die. You can wish him dead, but he will simply cast Satyr, Dryad, and Rebirth on himself forever. So you won't ever get your wish. :(

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
In my previous post, I referred to Professor Greyrose's post regarding "new henchmen" as being in the Zafaria. My mistake. That post is actually in Ravenwood Commons forum.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
ratyrin wrote:

technically, he's an ape. i havent tried out the new henchmen yet, but if everyone is having trouble with the life henchman, then ki shouls give it some forest lords, centaurs, etc.

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
goldendragon18 wrote:
ratyrin wrote:

Believe me, there are a lot of players that know what you went through.

If You will look in Ravenwood Commons and Zafaria Forums, you will find several subject posts regarding the new henchmen. Some of the subject lines will say some thing about the prices, but look at them anyway. They refer to the henchmen.

Also when looking in the Zafaria forum, check out the post from Professor Greyrose on the "new henchmen". Many players have left comments there as well.

I have found at least 9 different subject posts regarding the henchmen and have replied to all of them.

Actually if you got a storm friend who is legendary or something your basically set