Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Soon to be lvl 68 pets?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 11, 2010
We have lvl 48 pets, don't we? We have lvl 58 pets, don't we? So wouldn't lvl 68 pets be a good idea?

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Yes we don't have level 8 pets, or level 18 pets, or level 28 pets, or level 38 pets. I don't think we need those pets (I never use them anyways.)

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
i think Solstice64just doesn't like pets, anyways on my opinion its too soon for level 68 pets. It might turn out like level 58 pets waiting for another side world to get the pet like Wintertusk.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
jekbeau wrote:
We have lvl 48 pets, don't we? We have lvl 58 pets, don't we? So wouldn't lvl 68 pets be a good idea?

yes we should and here are some that could be for each school with a version for boys and girls of the school

storm
pink dolphin for girls
storm shark for boys

fire
lava puppy ( a puppy made out of lava) for the girls
lava gobler ( looks like a gobler made out of lava) for the boys

ice
adult wooly mammoth ( not age the name) for boys
baby wooly mammoth ( not age the name) for girls

balance
blue scorpion for boys
pink scorpion for girls

death
ghostly boy vampire for boys
ghostly girl vampire for girls

myth
balisic dragon for boys
medusa for girls

life
boy ghomes for boys
girl gnomes for girls

hope ya liked these ideas and i hope ya dont mind me giving ideas for the 68 pets

p.s. to the person right below you

there is kinda a pet for level 8
the level 7 pet lol

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
Solstice64 wrote:
Yes we don't have level 8 pets, or level 18 pets, or level 28 pets, or level 38 pets. I don't think we need those pets (I never use them anyways.)

When you can buy better pets.

i think Solstice64just doesn't like pets, anyways on my opinion its too soon for level 68 pets. It might turn out like level 58 pets waiting for another side world to get the pet like Wintertusk.

True and true. It was nearly 7 months after CL that lvl 58 pets came out. Maybe, it may be the same case for ZF.

yes we should and here are some that could be for each school with a version for boys and girls of the school

storm
pink dolphin for girls
storm shark for boys

fire
lava puppy ( a puppy made out of lava) for the girls
lava gobler ( looks like a gobler made out of lava) for the boys

ice
adult wooly mammoth ( not age the name) for boys
baby wooly mammoth ( not age the name) for girls

balance
blue scorpion for boys
pink scorpion for girls

death
ghostly boy vampire for boys
ghostly girl vampire for girls

myth
balisic dragon for boys
medusa for girls

life
boy ghomes for boys
girl gnomes for girls

hope ya liked these ideas and i hope ya dont mind me giving ideas for the 68 pets

p.s. to the person right below you

there is kinda a pet for level 8
the level 7 pet lol

I didn't intend for ideas... lol. Besides, with the boys are girls, don't forget about the shared bank!

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
jekbeau wrote:

Getting level 68 pets. That's overpowered. I know we get level 58 pets, and they're already pretty good. Getting new pets, now, getting a Chimera pet. Doesn't that seem overpowered? Since they always boost up the damage. Getting a Sirens pet would be a big OH NO. How would you get a volcano pet? Basilisk pet, a little overpowered. Gnomest pet, too much damage, plus they'd boost up the dispel amount possibly. Katzenstein's Monster pet wouldn't work. Whooly Mammoth, it would be too much, really. The damage for the spells are already a little over the top I'd say. Balance=930 Storm= 915 maximum, Fire= around 900-1000, Myth=13__, Life=8__, Ice=7__-8__, Katzenstein's Monster= 9__. I've lost to a level 70 easily, 4000 damage with Sirens. 1 blade, and critical. I didn't block and then I got doomed. Well, that's my point of view.