Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Card Timer

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Is it me or is the card timer not working correctly ... it counts down to about 9 seconds and poof your round is up. I have been skipped over for spells way to many times. Also try and buy a henchman lol what a joke ... the shop doesn't stay open long enough to buy one and your round is up......

Defender
May 30, 2009
Mine gets down to around 4 seconds before it skips me if I'm working in a group for a battle. I always assumed it was due to an intentional lag between computers to keep the battle somewhat consistent for players working in groups? Or maybe it's just messed up. >,< It's super annoying either way.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Glad it isn't just me .... was in this morning and some of the other wizards said the same thing :(

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
OldGuy50 wrote:
Is it me or is the card timer not working correctly ... it counts down to about 9 seconds and poof your round is up. I have been skipped over for spells way to many times. Also try and buy a henchman lol what a joke ... the shop doesn't stay open long enough to buy one and your round is up......

sounds like you have a slow connection. I have no problem buying henchmen and the timer goes all the way down to 1 for me.

but I have a fast connection.

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
Yeah, it is connection speed. The games timer may be up, but lag makes the one you see fall behind. I have a slow connection and it is pretty normal for me.