Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Legendary Artisan‎

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
the lion dude that sell the recipe in zafaria markter place there he will gave you the quest when you go talk to him after you help get his stuff back.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
cand91407 wrote:
whom or where do we find this quest for Legendary Artisan? if any help ty.

In baobab crossroad, when you just arrived in zafaria, there is a lion who got his goods stolen and you have to help him recover them by beating some zebra bandit. he is the one that gives the quest. I am not sure if it's right after you helped or a little later though. I came back to him after doing zamunda at level 63 or 64 and he had it.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
First, if you do not have World Key Access to Zafaria, you cannot become a Legendary Artisan. (Thank you KingsIsle for this! I'm so sick of Low Levels with titles they shouldn't have access to!)

Second, you must first complete the quest to recover the Crafted Goods from the Inzenzebu Bandits in the Baobab Market, and then talk to the guard in front of the Savannah gate again. After this, you can talk to the guy who gave you the quest for the recovery of the goods, and he will say to meet him in the market. Go there, and he's pretty much straight ahead of you when you get into the Market. That's when he will give you the quest and the Spirit Drum recipe.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
cand91407 wrote:
whom or where do we find this quest for Legendary Artisan? if any help ty.

Zafaria - Baobab Market - Koyate Ghostmane(recipe vendor)

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
Defender
Feb 28, 2011
Johnist wrote:
First, if you do not have World Key Access to Zafaria, you cannot become a Legendary Artisan. (Thank you KingsIsle for this! I'm so sick of Low Levels with titles they shouldn't have access to!)

I find this slightly offensive. My life and myth are grandmaster artisans, one at lvl 64 the other lvl 63, however they leveled up kinda early helping others more than questing, so they are just getting to CL. I personally think it's unfair that you need to beat most or all of CL for access to zafaria. It is a legend lvl world and if you are legend lvl, you should be able to get access early or mid CL not at the end. I also dont think the legend crafter quest should have world access or lvl restrictions, if you hit legend lvl and have your grandmaster artisan badge you should have access to this quest. Just because my girls leveled up helping others at the first yell (and I swear my friends have their list open because the second one of my girls logs on and ports home to garden, 1-3 people are begging for help) does not mean my girls didnt work their butts off getting to where they are, they deserve whatever badge they wear, and after the nightmare of the grandmaster artisan quest getting reagents, they dang well deserve legend artisan.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
Survivor
Sep 18, 2011
Johnist wrote:

Second, you must first complete the quest to recover the Crafted Goods from the Inzenzebu Bandits in the Baobab Market, and then talk to the guard in front of the Savannah gate again. After this, you can talk to the guy who gave you the quest for the recovery of the goods, and he will say to meet him in the market. Go there, and he's pretty much straight ahead of you when you get into the Market. That's when he will give you the quest and the Spirit Drum recipe.

Why would you be sick of this? So what if they are low levels. Why does it matter. They are just as good as crafting as you are. Kingsisle Please make low level crafters be able to do this. I have been working on a crafting only wizard just to find out i cant become legendary to craft items for my characters? Thanks. But change this.

Survivor
Sep 18, 2011
TarynHeart wrote:
Johnist wrote:

I find this slightly offensive. My life and myth are grandmaster artisans, one at lvl 64 the other lvl 63, however they leveled up kinda early helping others more than questing, so they are just getting to CL. I personally think it's unfair that you need to beat most or all of CL for access to zafaria. It is a legend lvl world and if you are legend lvl, you should be able to get access early or mid CL not at the end. I also dont think the legend crafter quest should have world access or lvl restrictions, if you hit legend lvl and have your grandmaster artisan badge you should have access to this quest. Just because my girls leveled up helping others at the first yell (and I swear my friends have their list open because the second one of my girls logs on and ports home to garden, 1-3 people are begging for help) does not mean my girls didnt work their butts off getting to where they are, they deserve whatever badge they wear, and after the nightmare of the grandmaster artisan quest getting reagents, they dang well deserve legend artisan.

I AGREE!

Explorer
Jan 03, 2012
Johnist wrote:

i seen a lvl 26 with oni slayer badge